Reviews for Playing Doctor
Kyoya chapter 1 . 3/4
You should write a Tsuzuki x Hisoka fanfic
Chell chapter 1 . 2/14
Great, you captured all the psychopath side of Muraki in this fanfic. Congratulations on your work.
bluerose-28 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Omg i had a nosebleed there! Such a hot doctor:D tsuzuki should be proud...
Shipwreck Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Yami no Matsuei good story
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
*nosebleed*
NerdGirl19 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That's a sexy game of doctor
GentleMidnightSnow chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Although the story was definitely horrifying, it wasn't horrible. For a rapefic, it was extremely good. I wonder if there could be a sequel...?
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This was pretty hot. I love sadistic Muraki using Hisoka against Tsuzuki so you hit all the right buttons.
moodymel chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
My first story with these two and I wasn't disappointed. Very good.
Irene Sharda chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow, this was really good. You should continue this! I know it says complete, but really hope that you write more!
DEathgenebunny chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Lolx I loved this story... but you shouldn't have ended it like that lolx I was reading to my friend and she almost died of both excitment and anger lolx I recoment finishing it please becuase it's a really sexy awesome I want more story lolx GOOD JOB !
EmoButterfly1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
You know, I can't say I've ever had a doctor's visit quite like that one. Makes me wonder where exactly Muraki got his Doctor's license - I like it and everyone was pretty in character too! Good job! *acts like she's an expert*

EmoButterfly1
RainbowVampire18 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
two things...it's "Tsuzuki" and "Shinigami" other than that, THIS IS AWESOME! but i feel so bad for Tsuzuki-san TT oh well, it was hotness X3