Reviews for Georgie Porgie
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Great story! :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
love Love LOVE it! cant wait to read more of this fantastic story. thank you so very much for writing it and sharing it here. it is so interesting to read about merlin and arthur's relationship with eachother as it changes and grows. definitly one of the best stories i have ever read. thank you again and please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
Yabbit chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
yum?

:P
Yabbit chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
still following obediently

:P
Yabbit chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
ouch the stocks? poor boy..poor merlin..
Yabbit chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
love for you.

awesome chapter :P
Yabbit chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
lol cant stop laughing..

more plx
darkestdesire8 chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
OMg loved this, brilliant, :)
1querida chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
Likey! A lovely fic, they seem very true to character
Amelli-Kara chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
AWWWW i really like this fic so far.

it is cool because it is not something that has really been done before... i love how youve done it and the way you provide this fic as an answer to a question i hadn't thought to ask (how did arthur and merlin go in their first week...)

really looking forwad to seeing what you do next

merlinfan93 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
This is one of the best Merlin fics I've read-it explains how Merlin and Arthur become friends. Please write more!
mic19671967 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
I really enjoyed your stories! Have you thought of doing one a little later when Arthur and Merlin are friends and see how George reacts?

Mic (the wife)
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
That was good
icklebrina chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Ooh, this is good! Any chance of it being continued? I hope so!
Zarz chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
This is a really cool story! In the show, we get to see a little of Arthur and Merlin's developing sort-of friendship, but it's really cool to see the details of it here. You've managed to make the whole thing really believable, and I especially like George. It's not easy to make a good OC, but I think you definitely managed that here. It's great how he keeps having to help poor Merlin get everything finished (at least until Merlin figures out the appropriate spells!), and it's also really funny how pleased he is to no longer have to serve Arthur! I do hope you'll write a bit more of this, possibly continuing on through further episodes. It would be really interesting to see how George reacts to Merlin's replacement in Season 2 - not to mention how he reacts to suddenly discovering Arthur's "Hell Week" policy! Keep up the great work!