Reviews for Ninja of the cards
TehShadowKitten chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Eh this is a really good story.
Don't know if your still writing story's or not since I have not checked your profile but if you are can you please try and finish this one off it is really good and I would love to see where it will go.
Ccebling2 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
This is a very good fic. So when are you planning to post the next chapter?
pyre29 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Please update soon. I really like the story. It is an interesting twist on card captors. (Which isn't one of my favorite animes.)
Trace Carter chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love this story and how it is like a re-write of The Fox and the Cards. I hope you progress more in the plot than the original did because I was sad that it was canceled, I liked the hanyo-naruto and hanyo-sakura kinomoto pairing.
Xireana Prime chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
please update soon! i love hpw u make naruto more mature in here!
HowlingWolf14 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Yo you have to finish this story especially now that its becoming interesting. I'll wait...
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Add Madara Uchiha to the plot to make things very epic and exciting. It's up to you if Madara is a good guy or a bad guy. Maybe you should send Sasuke to the Clow Card Dimension so that way Naruto can at least have an ally from his world with him.
Rezuvious chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
its konoha and a dozen is 12 not six
kamiros chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
love it so far but can naruto summon toads to fight or atleast to tell tsunade hes ok
the water omega chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
This story is fantastic! hope you update soon.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This story can be put in the naruto/card captor sakura crossover section
Soulbow109 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Nice fic like the pairing please update soon.
crossover-fan-12 chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
it's a good story but you furgot to rith a chapter whear sakura cpptors the flower
goku90504 chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
a bit odd but really cool