Reviews for RapsolutelyMental unzel
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Again, really good. There's so much UST between Ron and Hermione though... Loved it as usual, keep writing.
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
OH. MY. GOD.
Leto.
Zeus.
Artemis.
Apollo.
IF YOU HAVE READ GREEK MYTHS YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
As always, lurved it completely (:
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Whoa, this is good as usual! I love how you always start off so seriously, and end so seriously, and have extremely funny bits in the middle! I think Harry, Ron and Hermione are all so perfectly characterized in this, and the comments they make are exactly how I imagine them to act! In fact, I can actually imagine this taking place in deathly hallows...
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awwwww! The last paragraph is so sweet.
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I reviewed earlier but I forgot I wasn't logged in...
These fics have changed my view on fairy tales forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Woah! Veggis in fairy tales! You are opening a whole new world to me.
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this. I love all the trio-fairytale stories. I always wondered what they would talk about during those months and this fits in perfectly. I adore them!
twinesstar chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
i really like this one,

did you ever notice that when rapunzel cries it heals the prince almost like pheonix tears?

im am seriously thinking that J.K. Rowling had an obsesion with muggle fairy tales.

twinesstar.
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I love these stories - we tend to forgive fairy tales on nostalgic value, but it is fun to poke holes, particularly with already awesome characters doing it.

Keep writing - you're great at it.

Also, if i can steal Hermione's soapbox for a moment, Rapunzel is German for rampion. There is sense there, if nowhere else.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I'm noticing another common thing: these stories relate everything possible to guy's... body parts.
Dracarot chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Luna, obviously."

"Yeah, who lives in a big, tall, round tower," Harry said. "I mean, that's not exactly a common floor plan. Isn't it kind of an odd coincidence?"

Ok, now I'm slightly disturbed with the number of similiarities in these things and the Harry Potter Books. They've all been great reads but that comparison just begged a response...
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
"Sad, that," Ron said. "Pregnant woman strung out on lettuce."

It's the seventh one in, and I'm still excited to see what you will have them discuss next. I'm officially addicted to these.
badformeti chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
"Yeah, but when I eat steak and kidney pie, I don't say I'm 'with pie,'" Ron said/

LOL I love ron's lines the best. ;)
Eponymy91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
So much love for this one, so many places where I laughed till I cried. Harry and Ron's blushes were both perfect and hilarious, as were the 'whimpers of shared pain'. And then, just to lengthen these reviews, I'm going to randomly select one of the lines that brought me much joy:

So, somehow, when she starts blubbering, that's a cure for blindness? She really should bottle that. Make a fortune," Ron said.

I laughed and applauded. The characterization is spot on, Ron would totally say something like that. Many compliments!