Reviews for A Weasley Family Advent
I had always thought that Fred was older...
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
He adores to be a father... He's a perfect father! For me, the best father figure in the books!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
That girl was Fleur, right?
I have nine cats. And they're the reason I could never have a Christmas tree... :/
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
I love the twins! Poor Percy, shopping with his noisy brothers. I love how J.K. built this family. They're all so unique! And you portray them just perfectly!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
I'm glad you gave attention to develop Percy's character. For me, he's a interesting Weasley considering how different he is from his brothers.
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
I really like Andromeda: a slytherin who married a muggle.
And there's Ginny already!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Love the twins and the mess they always made!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
So sad to know that the future they faced wasn't the one their uncles strived for... So sad that they have lost Fred. It kills me inside. This is the death I had mourned most since I started to read the Harry Potter books. This story was particularly sweet, even if the angst tone. I love how Arthur is so protective with his family. Glad they didn't chose to fight Voldemort as Lily and James did (or even Frank or Alice). I couldn't imagine how the Weasley kids would manage their lives without their parents like Harry and Neville did.
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Cymbals and a drum for the twins! It seems so fun to imagine them with their gifts!
And you portrayed Arthur in a such a beautiful way... So careful with his boys, so tender with his wife... Love it!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
What a miracle that the Weasleys boys behaved well!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
It's so cute to imagine all Weasleys as children. Little cute things with bright red hair! I love how different Percy is from the twins. So much focused and disciplined, while Fred and George are natural pranksters! These two covered in custard, looking pissed off... So damn cute. You must know by now that I love the twins.
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
When I read this I thought that, even if their poor, the love that exists among the Weasleys is something that a lot of people with tons of money would want to, like Draco. I know Narcissa loves her son deeply, but I think that young Draco will love a big family with caring and fun. Being a single child in Malfoy's manor do not seem so cozy...
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Poor Ron and his maroon jumper! It made me laughs a lot!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
I didn't knew what was an Advent calendar but I googled it XD
I really love how you portrays this family. All the noises and love. I wished I could be part of a family like the Weasleys.
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
First of all, I'm searching for all your stories about the Weasleys. Your writing style is great and I love how you describe them.
Before the whole review, one more comment: HOW SWEET IS TO IMAGE THE LITTLE TWINS SLEEPING TOGETHER IN THE SAME BED! *-* (my favorite Weasleys by far).
And now, the general review: I felt like Bill when I turned ten! Mature, powerful and able to sleep after 9p.m. Obviously, my mom disagreed. Poor Ron, starving since his early years! XD I laughed with Molly's thoughts about how her boys seemed always hungry.