Reviews for A Weasley Family Advent
Beau2809 chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
That's fleur isn't it? :D
MissEMT chapter 26 . 6/26/2012
this is such a sweet and beautifully written set of snapshots. :)
The Terrible Jester chapter 26 . 1/13/2012
Oh, this was such a cute story! I loved it! So fluffy but the bits about the war made it very realistic. I especially loved the chapter with Sirius and James. Good job.
AsterLea chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
I love it! It's so very simple, but captures so many Christmas-y moments without being overly sentimental. Good job on including the war, too- sometimes it's easy to forget about it when writing something as light-hearted as this.
chocolate fish chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
Go George and Fred, Ladies' men already!
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 26 . 2/2/2010
this makes me smile :D
The Iman Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wonderfully fluffy fic, featuring our favorite Wizarding family. Just what I needed to start my Christmas season off right! 8)
Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Ya know something, it's kinda refreshing to read something so ordinary once in awhile.

Good job

sleepy queens chapter 26 . 8/26/2009
No drinking while pregnant, Molly! (insert glare here)

Anyway, they kids are so cute! I want a big family more than ever now :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 26 . 8/11/2009
This was wonderful.

You have this fantastic talent for capturing the young Weasley family so perfectly, and I can't read enough of it. Thank you for sharing this with us :D

(And especially for giving us a nice glimpse into the lives of Gideon and Fabian! (And even Dorcas! We NEVER hear about her!) :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
OMG

ITTY BITTY CHARLIE WITH A KITTEN.

I think I just died. That is THE CUTEST mental picture EVER. :D
ZedPM chapter 26 . 7/23/2009
My cheeks are now aching because I have been smiling so much throughout this fiction - I wish there was more, it was wonderful, abosulutely spectacular. XD

They were all so very in character and the interactions were perfect, from Molly and Arthur's relationship to the bickering between the children - and of course, Bill realising that Molly was pregnant.

All in all a fantastic story, I will definetely be checking out your profile for more!

ZedPM chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
Perfect reaction from Arthur there. :) And I'm loving the antics of the kitten - this fanfiction really is reminding of when I was little. One of our kittens used to hide in the most unlikely of places...

ZedPM chapter 15 . 7/23/2009
Ahah! Okay, correct me if I'm wrong (and I may well be), but was that Fleur by any chance?

I absolutely adore all the little details you've put in, what with the mentions to Tonks, the Potters, the Delacours (no, I cannot spell that) and God do I remember the trouble we used to have with kittens and Christmas trees...

ZedPM chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
I like the idea of 'Serpents and Portkeys', very Potter-esk.

Also, all this chaos with shopping sounds like a day out with my family - admittedly there are only six of us, not eight (well, nine, but Ginny isn't born yet), but believe me I understand the sentiment!