Reviews for Assessment
niiowl chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awesome. Just awesome. See, I wish more fics were like this. Sasori, a cold, unfeeling bastard unable to communicate emotion, and Deidara, a bold and stubborn man unwilling to take "no" for answer. This is what I like to see. A.
applepielover chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I like the pacing of the dialogue. Very good oneshot.
Tsuki-Dei chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Hi!~

I'm happy that you published this fic. It's good to read something...real (among all this others ones, who just destroy the real (may I say?) spirits of the characters) I'm mean, the realistic thing you can find in a imaginary world. Canon rocks.

Hm. You did an excellent job with Sasori. I can feel the confusion in (your) Sasori. It haves to be hard not to feel anything. Or maybe the hard part is that you 'know' that you cannot feel. Or maybe I'm just wrong. It's just an opinion.

And, oh, Deidara! I love to read/write anything that explores the mind and actions (and simply the whole) of Deidara. I like to think of him like a little kid, you see. A little, maniatic, arrogant kid, heh.

Again, nice job. I'm looking forward to read more of your wonderful work! :D

Ta ta!~

(PS: Sorry if I misspelled something!)
Picklesticks chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten any reviews yet - it's a nice little character piece that pulls out the main tension of Sasori/Deidara as anything even approaching a romantic pairing. Good job, I enjoyed it, and I particularly liked the little touches about Sasori wondering what he felt like to Deidara.