Reviews for Above and Beyond
Ems4179 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wonderful! I adore Reno/Rufus and your story has become an instant favourite.
CrimsonColour chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
simple, to the point, dramatical, original plot..

I really love this story! (Sorry Im just reading this story)
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aww...its over already. I really liked this. And I think you used "yo" at the perfect times. Its good to see that someone actually made Rufus a caring person...of course it took him a little to know but thats ok :D Thank yous!
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Damn. That was brilliant. I loved the way you described the changes in both Rufus and Reno. You didn't list them, you slid them into the plot of the story. It's great to read about this pairing and their dysfunctional relationship :) One you captured perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
Vietta chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Haha I completely understand the "Reno kidnapping other characters and forcing me to write this" feeling. He does the same thing to me all the time, except he kidnaps the plot xD If I write something he doesn't like he'll refuse to cooperate until I fix it. He's a bit of an ass that way xD

Good story luv, I kinda like tender Rufus. Usually he's such an asshole that it's hard to imagine him having any feelings.

Good work :)
Kaito Dark chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Your so story is so great! Bitter-sweat, it leaves such nice content feeling after reading it...
oathkeeper512 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Incrediable seriously! This is my fav pairing ever! the emotion u put into this was brilliant. good job! :)
zutoph507 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was an amazing piece of work. I really appreciated reading it.
D.i.A.m.O.n.D chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
simply amazing! i love it and this fic!
LilyMoon'sAlias chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Lovely. Rufus and Reno together are one of my favorites and this filled the need for good fic very well. I didn't look to see if this is a one-shot, but if it is I hope you write more stories featuring these two.
Dozing Dead chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Only 13 reviews? What an under-appreciated fic! This was very well written, I absolutely loved it.

I think I'll be checking to see if you have any other fics.
Allen Skylark chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
One of the best Reno/Rufus one-shots I've ever read - and I've been reading them for seven years since I was sixteen. You did an amazing job developing their relationship gradually until Rufus just "needed" to know what was in Reno's head - took him long enough! what was it two years?

Their characerizations are down pat in my opinion, just as I've always imgained them. Not nice men, not men who show their emotions easily, but not the wierd sado-masochist some other stories depite them as - not that there is naything wrong with SOME of them. Just this is most refreshing.

I loved how Rufus kept secret the fact that Reno kept secret the fact that he slept in his bed, LOL! That was really sweet! I enraptured with how Rufus thought of him, ending with "the man he knew so well yet didn't know at all".

Sex scene was HOT! And I'm a not-so-secretly bottoming Rufus and topping Reno fan so that gets you extra points with me - and here you paired them together and made a love story that was truly poignant, in character, and satisfying.

I hope to see more Reno/Rufus works from you!

You're a talented story-teller.
Wisecracks chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
No words. So good. Reduced to whimpers.
Lovedoodle chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I... I loved this... I feel... I cant think... its too... amasing...
Rubyswordsmaster chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
now, i've read alot of fanfics and yoais, and i have to admit that that was one of the very best i've read. i mean, you really captured who the characters were (one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone writes a fic but the only thing that lets you know who the characters are supposed to be is by thier names; personality, people!) ive been an avid fan of ff7 for years, and you did wonderful justice to it! and the explicit scences were done just as great; i didnt walk away feeling that i had heard too much. all in all, is was very well written and very good story! so cute! kawaii! and also, i love you for supporting reno/rufus! *hugs* you are awesome. lol