Reviews for New Flowers on the Grave
I'mAStarlightV.I.X.X chapter 18 . 3/10
I am loving your story author-nim! (Author) you keep your story close to how the real story was and I live that! Please update soon/ when you can. Keep up the good work!
fellow reader
phantom130 5 chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
This is really exciting. I hope you update soon.
phantom130 5 chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I love the ending of this chapter. Of course William's troubles are far from over but I'm glad he can be comforted by at least that picture. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
I'm so happy to finally see Fay again! I like that extra touch you added about how William is beginning to envy his father for seeing her naked. XD
phantom130 5 chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
It seems William finally found a job just right for him. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
I have a felling a lot is going to go down as soon as William returns home.
phantom130 5 chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
O.O What just happened?!
blueeyeddoeeyed chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
O_O Holy CRAP Oh my gosh. Flowers for Algernon nearly brought me to tears and this story just brings me back. Thank you tons for writing this and I can hardly conceal my excitement for the future chapters.
Won'tforgetcanregret chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
So, awkwardly late review, but I absolutely loved this. William is a great character, along with all the other supporting characters. Also you used The Manchurian Candidate, so I automatically love you. Write more soon!
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Wow! I wasn't expecting to see Dr. Strauss again, at least not so soon. I love how you made him Alex's grandfather :P
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Wow, loved the bakery scene! I love AUs with lots of OCs, but I love even more when you get to see OCs interacting with characters from the original story/series. I'm guessing the girl in the bakery is Fanny, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm curious and excited about what kind of things Fanny will say about Charlie once her and William talk. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that Fay will make a return at some point lol. :P
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I really like this, but maybe you should cut back just a bit on the movie talk for later on lol. :P
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
The characters seem neat and really well thought out/believable. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Interesting start! At first I couldn't imagine how Charlie could have a child, but the more I think about the story and how things ended between Charlie and Alice, it might be possible. :)
I can't wait to learn more about about William and hopefully we can learn a lot about Alice too :D
FullMoonOcean chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
Dude, you really need to update this. I haven't read a mystery this good in god knows how long.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »