Reviews for New Flowers on the Grave
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
O_O Holy CRAP Oh my gosh. Flowers for Algernon nearly brought me to tears and this story just brings me back. Thank you tons for writing this and I can hardly conceal my excitement for the future chapters.
Won'tforgetcanregret chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
So, awkwardly late review, but I absolutely loved this. William is a great character, along with all the other supporting characters. Also you used The Manchurian Candidate, so I automatically love you. Write more soon!
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Wow! I wasn't expecting to see Dr. Strauss again, at least not so soon. I love how you made him Alex's grandfather :P
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Wow, loved the bakery scene! I love AUs with lots of OCs, but I love even more when you get to see OCs interacting with characters from the original story/series. I'm guessing the girl in the bakery is Fanny, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm curious and excited about what kind of things Fanny will say about Charlie once her and William talk. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that Fay will make a return at some point lol. :P
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I really like this, but maybe you should cut back just a bit on the movie talk for later on lol. :P
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
The characters seem neat and really well thought out/believable. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Interesting start! At first I couldn't imagine how Charlie could have a child, but the more I think about the story and how things ended between Charlie and Alice, it might be possible. :)
I can't wait to learn more about about William and hopefully we can learn a lot about Alice too :D
FullMoonOcean chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
Dude, you really need to update this. I haven't read a mystery this good in god knows how long.
rookanga chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
Why didnt you continue this? I hope you still come to this site because you need to keep writing!
LadyDarknessOfHogwartz chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I am not going to lie, I am hooked to this story. Pranke is cuyrrently finished with the latest chapter and right now I am dying for Will and in my mind wanting a happy ending for him and his father. Please do continue to write this!
Star-Dust'and'Nova chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
aww, I remember reading Flower for Algernon in middle school..loved the story...and I love how you mad a continuations of it, I didn't read to far cuz unfortunatley I don't have time to finish, but I will get back to it.

great story :)
shortiesdowrite42 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is super tight. I read Flowers for Algernon in seventh grade and I played Alice Kinnian in my school's production of Flowers for Algernon, and I always wondered what happened to my character after the story ended. It's a nice new take on what could've possibly happened. Keep on writing!
5popcorn99 chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
Well for the record i love this series. It's wonderful and it's much like the flowers for algernon short story, i hope you continue with this series.
MegaPotterHead chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
Poor Will! I hope he finds out everything soon!
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Great portrayal of miss kinnian.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »