Reviews for Dancing with Fire
Flowtas chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
I don't like the story.

Wait so you deflate as in... Like Pinkie Pie?
(If you don't know who she is search "deflating pinkie mane")
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Please listen to what I tell you. A) You made me cry in the reunion scene. B) You are insane if you do not keep writing this story because you are very talented. Keep up the good work. Sincerely, Howard Brown
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 53 . 2/2/2014
Am I the only one hoping for a sequel? You know, so Hope and Jinx can get together... And because a sequel just absolutely NEEDS to happen sometime soon. I feel like crying and screaming "HALLELUJAH!" at the same time because I had to finish reading this because it's so damn good, and I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews. And ugh! So many feels. 8luh. Anyway, I love this story like I love any other fandom. Because this story officially needs it's own fandom. And you need to become an author. Or, I don't know... you can possibly stop the Maximum Ride movies from being as terrible as the Percy Jackson ones. Seriously. That needs to happen because we all know they''re going to be terrible if some fan doesn't step in. Anyway, you had really great and well-developed original characters, and you wrote the Max Ride characters better than possibly James Patterson himself in the later books. I know, I'm rambling like nudge right now, but I just... ugh. I just love this story so much and I'm grinning like a loon as I write this, so I'd better stop now. ::::) Thank you soooooooo much for writing this, again. 33333333

The Bearer Of Secrets
manyfandomsgirl chapter 53 . 4/14/2013
Just so you know, I got really tired of all the fighting. But that chapter ended good in my eyes :6
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
I loved this fan fiction I've read it three times!
Bleachgirl2001 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
3 it
Lolz21 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
etsrdtfgkhljiudryjfchgvj chapter 53 . 2/8/2012
aw shit. now im crying. :(
Pyromaniac Angel with Fangs chapter 53 . 1/13/2012
No-o-o-o! Just as Val and Demon get together it ends! *cries* oh well I must go on!
Molivline chapter 53 . 12/31/2011
This review is unpardonably late. I say unpardonably because you did not deserve to have to wait this long for the first proper, official Marauders review of the end of Dancing with Fire. Because DWF is, quite simply, awesome. It's an epic of love, adventure, and a whole lot of laughter. Your characters are brimming with sarcasm and bluntness, bravery and complete cluelessness. You made us love the original characters, from Valerie to Demon to Skye to Kami and back. Yet you also made the familiar ones, vampires and bird-kids alike, your own. Your Max, for instance, very much has her own voice, distinct from that of Patterson's Max (and dare I say better? You get into her head so well; DWF's Max is undoubtedly more believable, more vivid, more herself than the Max of some of the later Max Ride books). And I loved the love stories, chiefly, of course, Demerie, but Fax and Skyze and (surprise surprise! Didn't see that one coming - then again, when did I ever see anything in DWF coming?) even Jaceah? Leacob? I haven't the foggiest idea what to call this one, but you made me like it.

To address this chapter specifically, not only was it adorable and cute in resolving everything like a ninja, but it was also plausible, given your very-well-defined characters, which is hard when you're tying so many strands of a story together, so props to you, once again.

And the final scene? DEMERIE? Fax standing nearby in the last few seconds? Absolutely, absolutely perfect. Well done, you.

Less than three,

Molivline xoxo
Umbrae Solis chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Um, I'll take the free cookies, but I'm not sure I want cat barf.
Umbrae Solis chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
You have the gall to call me CHICKEN! Fooie on you!
xXDeath-Poet-WinchesterXx chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Great beginning!
trini bear chapter 53 . 11/25/2011
I'm bawling. Absolutely bawling.

I can't believe it's done D':

I LOVED IT! But you know this already, BUT GAH IT WAS SO GOOD!
inkoftwilight chapter 53 . 11/25/2011
Aw, now I'm sad too. This was one of my favorite stories I'd read on here. I loved it.

*sniffle sniffle. tear*