Reviews for United Front
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Now I feel so bad for poor Dean. The wolf really did a number on him. But I can also understand why Sam is mad at Dean, but most of all worried. I always love when you can still discern beneath everything else just how much they care for each other. Well done!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Oh this was jsut awesome! You have to continue this one, must, please? Pretty please? Just a little more?

Five lovely Impalas full of even lovelier Winchesters
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw! Very nice! Loved how the words set the tone.
Wayward Opus chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Nice use of the challenge word. Wasn't sure what to expect, but I had a hunch it would be amazing. Yup, I was right.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I like the terse conversation between them.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was great. You put the perfect amount of punch into this. Totally dug it.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw, very cute. Lovely angst!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great use of the word, as well as wonderfully vivid visuals.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Dean always with the gung-ho. Very vivid with the descriptives. nice job. :)
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh I LOVE the last line. And the imagery, Dean crouched with his arm held against him - really vivid. And hey, great use of the word. 'Belly up' - I wish I'd thought of that...
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Loved this - so much I'd love to see more of it... Mind you, in 100 words you give us enough to fit in all the pieces - lovely!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008

this is where the difference lies. Dean is an in-the-moment type of guy and Sam wants to plan everything down to the wire... makes them a good team, actually. Research is done, but action is taken. I picture Sam's anger as anger at himself for letting Dean get hurt and anger at Dean for not valuing his own life. Nice job of recapturing Dean's desire to keep his family together. Always a team.
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
A great use of belly up - and a wonderful drabble.

Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw... poor guy! The scrapes they get into-it really is amazing they've lived so long!

Great fic.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh, very nice use of the challenge word! The last line was perfect!