Reviews for Requiem
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Outch, I think I'd join the man with whumping the tattooist; just for the fun of it. LOL! "natural selection" had me in stitches, definitely more than it should but it worked so well withing your drabble!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Interesting use of the prompt word. And LOL at the wrong spelling of the tatoo.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
There are a lot of funny ones this time. I love this.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ha, ha! That so reminded me of someone I know!

Ha, ha.. ah, you have me laughing now...
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hee hee, very funny!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Okay, so the nunchuck bit was already funny then you add the misspelled tattoo. That was too much in a great way. I love funny drabbles.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hee! This was too funny. Misspelled tattoos ftw. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
haha. whumping. fantastic usage... oh, wait, that wasn't the challenge word? It should have been :) Nice job! Natural selection at work is right!
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ha ha, I love this. That poor, stupid man. I love that Dean uses the word 'whumping'... Great drabble :)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Brilliant! I was so distracted by the bad tattoo that I missed "belly" and had to go back and look for it! Requirem~ LOL!
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Knocks himself out with his own nunchuncks and has a mispelled tattoo ... that is evolution in action, baby. They need to take him out of the gene pool. Loved Sam's voice panicked and high. Very funny.

Phoebe
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
hahah I'm afraid I must agree with Dean on this one. Requirem. hahaha Very nice use of the challenge word.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh, that's so bad. So is knocking yourself out. Not a good start to any day. But what good fodder for the Winchester brothers.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
*Snorts*

You'd feel bad for the guy, but he sounds like such an IDIOT...

Great job!