Reviews for Please Slaughter My Fears
Donatello24 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
WHAT! NO MORE! BUT IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOOOOOOOOOD! OX
PieWillBePie chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I remember reading this some years back and fell in love with it. I'm so happy I found it again after so long.
Lightbeauty chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Goodness, I love how you write things overlapping each other. It is quite nice. _

Hmm, the way you are slowly building up the story...gosh I LOVE it very much! Most authors go straight into it but you manage to keep them close yet far away.

Please continue this fabulousness story. :3
LoneArticWolf09 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
hehe, awesome story, really like what you have going and the story line is very realistic, plz update soon!
narratekate chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Thankz you for the rainbow! :D
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
XD The doughboys were getting intimate. Aw, Johnny gets killed again. Hm, I wonder what happens to Squee.
Isafea chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
what? no! ...why?
And.These.Are.Lemons chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Didnt nny mention sunny-d on twitter or somethingg? :)) lol tiz a good story :)) I WANT MOAR. :)) lol
xhavenofgorex chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
I love this story so much!
kitari66 chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
More please? I love it!
tntfriday13 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Neat story. I will await for more! :D
Dirge for the Dead chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Please update soon! Like I said, it doesn't start out like Smut (and I like this FAPR you slipped in here), and you ended nicely with that Squee part. Please, please, please update soon! Thanks much! :)

Dirge for the Dead
Dirge for the Dead chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Aw, don't be so hard on yourself! This story is really good! :) I don't normally read JASR, but hey! This ones good, and it doesn't start out with romantic smut like all the others do! Write freely and have fun! Writing is for yourself, not other people. Be happy and don't be so hard on yourself with your chapters! :)

Dirge for the Dead
J.Vengeance chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
O_O whoa.
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Oh my GOD, I have been looking for something good to read :D I know you haven't updated since January, but could you update SOON...please? This fic is so good, and oh my god...JohnnyxSquee is the best. :D