Reviews for Voulturi Angel
The-Strange-Case-Of chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
New chapter, please *does puppy dog eyes*
Littlecosma001 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Omg! I want to see what's gonna happen next!
Nallu chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I lobe the story keep writing
WordsAsStrongAsSwords chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
you never finished how terrible!
Noonesgal chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
More please!
WeAreWhoWePretendToBe chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Some things I noticed.

1. you put 4 chapters in one slot/page

2. It's Rosalie, not Rosaline, but that could have been your spellchech that did that

3. You are making Bella into a major Mary Sue

those chapters or paragraphs? I couldn't tell

want to bring up the Mary Sue-ness of it

6. Your train of thought is confusing, it's cluttered and hard to follow, I coldn't really understand some of it because you spent so much time on Bella's perfection that you didn't detail some major parts so far ( I considered the part at the Denali's a major part, especially since that was were I was most lost on

7. Every sentance starts a new paragragh. You use the quotation marks on them when the say something(it also helps un-clutter your writing, it's easier to read when it is more spaced out, and it will make your chapters seem longer) ex.

"Hello Carlisle, do you remember me." emphasis on the quotations

8. I'm not trying to be mean, I am trying to help you clean up your writing a bit

9. Also, watch for the spelling, it was good, but I just want to say that spelling can make wrting look really bad

I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

Good luck!
GoldEyedAngel chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
omg u should update like asap
ilovethetwilightsagagradof2018 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I love it! Plz write soon!
ptbs chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I have written a synopsys longer than those three chapters. They were not chapters, they were small paragraphs, with mary sue detail and no one said a word. If you want someone to say something, you must use the proper grammar and use quotation marks and start a new paragraph EVERY time someone says something, unless there is an incredibly good reason.
nighttheraven chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
lol love it! the perfect way 2 exact revenge 2 edward! MWAHAHA! the second 1 wasnt as long as the first 1 thou stilll CNT WAIT FOR MORE ;D)))
wizegirl101 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Update soon! Why haven't you updated in like 2 years?
i dont mean to be bitchy chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
as the name states i dont i actually like how the story is its just i dont like how its all bunched together add to that i can barely tell when some1 is talking or not i confusing...

lease dont be angered! i am terribly sorry that this is a slight(in my opinion since i have read much worse) flame!
Rose Demica chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Really like your story! :D
MUSIC-IS-A-MUST d-.-b chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I really like this story. Please update soon!
ClarksonHammondAndMay chapter 2 . 5/4/2009