Reviews for Carry You To Jesus
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wow...you sucked me in. i might just become a sassy fan because of this story
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow..this was very nice to read. The tension between sam and cas was great. It was perfect. :)
Queen of Happy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow this is a really great fic. I love how you described their attraction to one another. It is really well written. have you ever consider do a sequal fic?
Sofi Stree chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ah, there are others out there who see the Sam/Castiel chemistry! Honestly, Dean and Castiel are too similar for me to like them together. Love this pairing and what you've done with it.
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I LOVE IT! I hope there's going to be more!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

This is my fave part:

Right at this moment though, he couldn’t quite bring himself to care. He’d never in his long, celestial years felt quite so… human. Maybe that was a bad thing, but of all his father’s creations, he’d always loved humans the best, and somehow, this one little human, who wasn’t even completely human, was more incredible than anything he’d ever seen before.

Just on thing, losing should be losing:

Castiel was resistant under his touch, but only mildly. Was he saving Sam Winchester, or loosing himself to temptation?

Please keep writing Sam/Castiel stories!
shuttlecopilot chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow, I loved this! This pairing is so intriguing, I particulary liked this part,

'Some part of his mind started screaming at him that if he could just touch, just one fragment of that radiance the shadow would be purged from his soul; that the demon blood would be scoured from his veins and he would be clean again. He long for it, ached for it, and was terrified of it.'

To me it's a perfect description of what Sam feels (or wants to feel) from an angel, in this case being Castiel.
Noah Hunter chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
ah-! great fic! And it's so well written. _ I LUV the CastielxSam pairing so much! Keep up the great work. 3
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
m...hot. ;-)
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I need more. Keep on writing you got some wonderful stuff here. I can't wait to see what comes next. Keep up the great work and the Sam Castiel thing is working on me now too. First dean and him now Sam. You started a second fire in me. :D
imnutsy chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
it would be very AU but i'd love to see that happen in the show and then dean interupting them. kind of hot... hm...
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Nice job.
williewildcat chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Good one shot for a totally different pairing!
nannon chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
very nice. there really isn't enough of this pairing out there. of course, i like castiel paired with anyone, but regardless, this works quite nicely.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
M, sizzlin! More would be lovely. :)