Reviews for Fosters Latest Imaginary Friend
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
world rocks we need more fanfics about him!
bloodmen chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
it sucks
Scharr Ikor chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
LOL at Frankie's last line. Bloo gets what he deserves. Hope you update soon!
VJpokie2u chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
LOL. The who Fighton and Frankie thing is cute. Nice chapter, but i was hoping for a little more. It was more like a conclusion of chapter 4 rather than just a separate chapter. I look forward to reading the next one. TC.

VJpokie2u chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Hello again! I like the cliffhanger you've left at the end of the chapter. Very nice. The story was kind of interesting, but I'm not very sure about where it's going. I understand this story is about Fighton, but nothing about "him" has actually happened yet. Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but three hasn't appeared to be any actual story about Fighton forming here, just a bunch of events including Fighton, one after the other. Don't get me wrong they're good to read and all but i want to know more about his past and what will happen in his future.

I like that Bloo has gone into the extreme-a-saur's cage, because Fighton is now faced with a problem and where going to be able to see how he will react to it, so I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Just one more short not of criticism (sorry!), you should perhaps spell check your work before submitting it, only because you don't tend to put spaces after your comma's and it makes this a little hard to read. I can understand it, thats not the problem, its just its a headache to read when there aren't spaces between words when there should be.

Aside from the criticism I've given you, this is a great story so far. The events are interesting, and being the romance fan that i am, i do kinda hope Fighton makes some sorta move on Frankie. LOL. But that's your decision. Good luck with writing the rest!

VJpokie2u chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
"I demand satisfaction!"She ranted,flailing her arms in the air.

LOL! Random moment. That made me laugh!

Fighton. is somewhat cute... for some reason it annoys me slightly. I guess it's coz of the use of the word 'love' so suddenly... but that's just a personal thing. Good chapter! Keep writing! TC.

VJpokie2u chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
i liked your introduction. you described your character quite well and i also liked how you introduced the other characters.

My favourite thing from this chapter would be "Bloo-Fung-martial-bok-choi-style", too funny! _

you've written this very well and i don't really have much criticism to give other than just a helpful tip. You've got the characters all speaking in the same paragraph and line. You don't have to but it's easier on the reader's eyes if you give them a new line for each time the character who is speaking changes. that's all.

Finally, i gotta say that i like what you've written so far and i think you've written it well. i will read chapter 3 soon but i gotta go out... LOL. TC.

Scharr Ikor chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
A good update, though the chapters/scenes could be longer and more detailed. This story certainly has potential. You just need to expand and go into more detail with your chapters.

I'd just like to make an observation about the implied romance(and I mean no offense at all) - judging from the nature of their meeting, it seems as if your OC has the exact same kind of crush that Mac's had on Frankie in a couple of episodes; an innocent, sweet infatuation on an older person, rather than any desire for a serious "adult" relationship. Am I right about that?
paulinaghost chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
nice story.
Shadowgate chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I must know what happens next.
SC chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Not bad, but where's Frankie?
VJpokie2u chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Sound kinda interesting so far. I would like to know more though.