Reviews for You Picked Me
really good!
xxrach97 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You are THE BEST NJ writer here. This was breathtakingly beautiful! x
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, i love this. so badly. this was amazing. so write more NJ!
alekeneka chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was so heartbreakingly beautiful! Definitely going under my favorites! Great job!
Forushite chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That's so cute! I love Nate/Jenny and I can't believe how hard it is to find fics on them! if you have suggestions, can you mail me or something? Oh, thanks! And this is a very lovely one shot!
XxwithxoutaxwordxX chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
it was good. very good.
Arijana chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
naww! 3

this is so cute!

you should totaly continue with this! :P
rainiel chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Nyaw, that was so cute! And just the fact that you used lyrics from A Fine Frenzy made me really happy :3
twistingfate9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
AAMZING.

i love the story!

what where the lyrics at the end btw?
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was seriously incredible! It's so how the Snowflake Ball should have ended. It would've been right.
mim86 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Hey great I really like it .
kurskis chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wow. This was really good and I loved they way you described things, very beautiful. This could also become more, like seeing how Vanessa would react and Nate and Jenny as a couple when everyone is against them... anyway, loved it.
caleb's babe chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i liked ur story. i think that you should continue on with this i think that it would be interesting. u know see how vanessa reacts to the fact that she stole the letter hiding it from jenny and now nate and jenny are together. i dont know its just an idea even if u dont i still want to say that i liked ur story great job.
crashing-x chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Amazing! This was brilliant. Gosh, I love them together.

"..she almost collapsed at the thought of having to share him with anyone."

THAT DAMN NEAR KILLED ME. :)

So very good. Please keep writing more for them!
a-arijana chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
so cute and so good!, Please continue with this!