Reviews for Duty and Desire
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh, the canonical angst! It brings me joy.
735001 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! I feel that you have an excellent grasp of the characters, and, moreover, a lovely style.
Faerthurin chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is very, very good. Eowyn thinking first of the King, then of the people, and prepared to make to greatest sacrifice she could imagine if it would help them. Grima - trying to court her? Trying to convince her that she could want him? Excellent characterization.

Also, your grammar, punctuation, and English expression (which, badly done, can really spoil a good story for me) are very good. You used words and expressions fitting for Rohan.

I'm off to read your other work now! Thank you for writing!

Elemarth chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Good job! I can see exactly how Eowyn feels - how terrible it is for her. I hate Grima so much for this!
J chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Thank you for the story. It would be quite disturbing to be Eowyn and having to live with such a perverse man under the same roof. Makes you uncomfortable just thinking about it.
anonymus chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is probably one of the best Wormtongue/Eowyn stories I have read! You portray the characters and their innermost thoughts so well, that the conflict between them is facinating to read. The dialogue was very beautiful and had a similar feel to Tolkien's, which was a bonus! Well done!