Reviews for Truth or Dare?
BeLlAbAbEe1999 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Best.
teamedward-slenderman chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Update! If you don't mind.
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
please write more

oh gos please finish this story
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
hiya ;ove all your ork, have read it all
ErisedRain27 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
that was good when are you going to post the next one?
BookLover97 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
loved it ! up date SOON!
Nessie96 chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG~ I LOVE THIS STORY! HEY WHILE I AM HAPY ABOUT THIS STORY! READ MINE! I'M NESSIE96 AND I LOVE UR STORY1 KEEP GOING!
Wrandom Writer chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Hey Twiguy,

This story is kinda humerous. It's not horrible...It keeps you reading.

I think you should maybe read it over it just a bit more to get out mistkakes. There's not a lot of them, but I noticed that you mixed up your homophones quite a few times. Using to instead of too, were instead of we're, threw instead of through, just basic mistakes like that.

I think Emmett would have more fun doing his dare. He seems too worried to me. If you ask me, I would be prancing around the road doing really innapropriet stuff, trying to prove to Edward and the others that it is no big deal to him.

I also think Edward and Bella were being too dramatic when Edward had to kiss angela. Unless you were trying to make it seem overly dramatic, I think you overdid it just a bit.

And as for a suggestion...Maybe make Alice flip off a cop and take him on a highspeed chase...I don't really know. That was just on the top of my head.

I like you seperated each dare with a different chapter. I think you should name the chapters for who is going to be asked Truth or Dare. It would add a little organization to the story.

Overall, entertaining enough, and watch your homophones.

I will check on this story later just because I want to see what Esme asks...

Keep Writing,

Wrandom
the-hunger-games-vampire chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
hey y did u stop writting? i was enjoying this. ur really good so plz keep writting! i'm begging u

-bella
the-hunger-games-vampire chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
this is awesome i love truth or dare me and my friends play this all the time. nice job i love the dares.
Vaida Sommerset chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
it's really good but can you write longer chapters please
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
please update!
ilikeboyswhosparkle99 chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
HI! wow this story is wicked funny! I love when Emmet goes "Welcome to Disney Land." I almost fell off my chair laughing! If you have Rosalie do a dare heehee she should shave her head! LOL just a suggestion. Keep writing! I cant wait for the next chapter!

~Sasha
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
The was great! must continue right now!
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
Please update soon. it is so funy,lol, you should do a chapter on having to make out with a patient- (wow spelt that wrong), or something

-Bella