Reviews for Team Moonlight
A Voice on the Wind chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
HA! ROTFLOL! Maybe its the fact that im over tired but I think this is fucking hillarious! Loved it!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this is very funny!
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Josef is a twilighter? O_o?

Great story!
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Bwhahahahaha! That's great! Josef is so himself, and Mick is too.

Your stories remind me of bgn. Check her out, she's writing Leni and Josef and Mick just as good as you do.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
*snort* Oh boy. I haven't seen a scrap of Moonlight and I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It makes me want to go off and get into it! I loved the line about the gold bedspread...and he's right, it is tacky!
DustyBookshelves chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hilarious, I tell you. Absolutely hilarious. The mere thought of Josef reading sappy teenage romance novels makes me laugh hard, but him getting all grouchy about it is just priceless.

And really, those silly humans and their exaggerated expectations of mythical beings... Who can blame him for being frustrated?

Very nice work!
Mac-alicious chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was amazing! I love both Twilight and Josef...and I just...I don't have the words. This was hilarious and just spot on. Of course they have to find out how it ends! Just a brilliant job.

Mac
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this was very good , i love how josef was getting all huffy about it
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
LMAO... this was adorable. I LOVE Mick. And Josef is just funny.

Thanks!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This was completely and utterly hilarious!
The Tall TV Lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Just great it would be nice if you continued it
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
*laughs* *laughs" "and laughs some more while she roles on the ground laughing her but off*

HILAIRIOUS! That is like one of the most HILAIRIOUS things I've ever read! no words can describe it. PLEASE write more funny stories with Josef. You make the best of him yet on ff!
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
HAHAHAHAHA (gasping breaths) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOVED it!
lani24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
this was so funny,I can just see Josef saying the things you good job.
LLevey chapter 1 . 4/5/2009