Reviews for Memoirs of a Hokage
Kari-Kateora chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was pretty cute... a cute atmosphere destroyed by that final line. That... that final line was a masterpiece. Really. Congratulations.
Minty S chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
These little stories are so cute! Update soon!
TimeShifter chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
No need to apologize. I'm just glad you returned! I hope your holidays were good, and I'm eager to see what you have planned for 2012!
Black Rose chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Love it! Hope you update soon!
JHFTS chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I'm going to be honest and say that the first chapter was probably the best.

Mainly because, well, repeating the same ending four times gets tiring, and the first chapter was the closest to the actual attack and the most ironic because of it.
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
I bet that if the parents had a choice, they wouldn't want to seperate the two. Either way, I'm just about ready to hit you over the head with a rock or something heavy. Why on earth do you keep ending every blasted chapter with something foreboding and simply unpleasant to think about? Update!
DarkxPrince chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
So cute. Though I can't help but feel that you're making Kushina into the Kyuubi.
TimeShifter chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
CATS and foxes and nine houses? Where do cats come in? I'm curious if that'll change some things in the main storyline. You're right; kids are hard to right, but this came out pretty good.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Aww thats cute ]

though i'm curious, how old are they?

please update soon ]
DarkxPrince chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
So cute.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
haha funny ]
Cyn V chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
This was awesome! Very well written and I love what you did with the characters. I am moved - it's so obvious those two love each other... Good job!
TimeShifter chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
This pretty much is your own universe; some of the actions of Minato, Kushina, and their friends seem to match things we learned in The Path We Walk. I'm guessing that picture that Naruto had of his parents at their favorite restaurant is from the last chapter. This is a nice way to divulge more backstory information to your universe while introducing us more to Nauto's parents. Will his aunt be making an appearance here? I'm curious how she interacted with her sister and brother-in-law.
Jigglypuff chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
so the baby in Tsuchiko's belly is Hinata! I think the 2 of them look cute together!