Reviews for ¡los fuegos artificiales vuelan!
Doormie chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love your work. I've read most of your in the heights stories and am going back to review them :D but you glee fanfiction sounds amazing so I'm gonna check that out to!
Number1PixarFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This story is also great! I love how you took the lyrics from Blackout and realistically turned it into dialogue.
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
So, I just found the musical In the Heights. I know, I know, I'm kind of late, but in my defense, I was just a little too young to care when it first came out.

This was the first fanfiction for In the Heights that I read. I chose it because, 1.) Benny and Nina are my favorite pairing. I love them, 2.) the summary sounded really good.

And I'm happy to say I really enjoyed this. I don't claim to be an expert because I have never seen the musical, I just listen to the music nonstop, but I really liked this. I thought it was pretty in character and very sweet.

As for the technicalities - very well written. The grammar was good, the vocabulary was excellent. No stupid mistakes or anything.

This was really good and I loved reading it.
Beatrice Benedick chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Interesting way to retell the story and how you dig deeper in what Nina could be thinking all alone amidst the blackout.

Thanks for this.
fires have fly-ed chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw, see, I got chills. It must've been written well. )
SaoirseAva chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This fic is adorable! Goodness knows ff . net needs more Nina/Benny fluff! They're my favorite characters in "In the Heights." Thanks so much for my Nina/Benny fix, lol!
linklovesme chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
You're right, In the Heights is a great musical, and it really is a shame that there isn't much fanfiction for it. And I love the pairing of Benny and Nina, they're just so cute. Anyway, your story was great, and it was a really get parallel to the Blackout song, and it was great to get some insight into what Nina and Benny were both thinking.

Keep up the great writing.
I Suspect Nargles chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh my.

That was lovely.

The last line was absolute perfection (:

I love your descriptions so much. The things that could possibly be overlooked, like Nina scraping her knee, and the gentleness of Benny.

Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Favorites, as usual.
Shanynde chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw beautiful. Could you write about what happens after Benny and Nina's dad fight, before "When the sun goes down?" Mabye some closure for everyone? Great work.