Reviews for So Far From Home
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
lol, leave it to Uly to be thinking on how to get the upper paw even when he is in a good mood with the SWATKats. nice ending. yea Dark Kat is one tough nut to crack. eventually he'll use up his nine lives.
gunslinger01 chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
great ending

only negative comment is about this:

“You are welcome, Commander. I’ve now learned that the weird is possible and to keep my eyes, ears, and mind open because I might be presented with the strange yet again and I want to be ready. You take care and be safe.” He said warmly to the tall Kat person he’d known for such a short time.

i know it needs to be said, it just feel as if it is way too cliched and rushed out

maybe it's just me

thanks again for another thriller
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Glad everyone got home okay. I really do hope the things that Feral learn on earth will really help him and soon.
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
That was a pretty great story Uly. The mention of werewolves and that secret organization in chapter three was interesting. The same with the reveal in chapter four.

I have to say though, that I was kind of expecting the final battle to be a bit different. But you still did a great job, worthy of going on my favorites list.
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Good chapter, I wonder what Dark Kat wants with Feral. And dose Briggs have to get involve in everything? But I bet the SWAT Kats show up in the next chapter.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Awesome Uly! Looking forwared to more.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Ouchie, poor Feral from bad to worse. Poor Forman he has no idea what he's gotten himself into with this bunch. waiting for more
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
woow great job aww it is very intrestin plzz more can't wait X3 its Feral's nightmare steele have come lol
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh wow, sweet twist on this one. lol Poor Feral even trapped in an alternate reality he can get rid of Steele. lol
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This is one interesting story you have here Uly. I like it so far, I definitely want to see what happens next.

I wonder how the humans will react when they see the Kats real form in person. Or how they would react to seeing the Turbokat flying in their skys and meeting the Swat Kats?
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Interesting, I can just image the Feral as a human along with . Dang, do they always have to relate on the SWAT Kats to get them out? But that was a nice twist to the story by adding Hard Drive.