Reviews for Something More Than Just Friends
super12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Honestly this was a nice little story. Nothing to long just quick and painless lol.
Rex Splode chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ya know, the short stories are sometimes the best. I almost feel like this could be a much larger story. Nicely written.
maxiefae chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
wow just soo very wow :-)
TLynnson chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hmmmmmm... That was different.
jl chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was actually really good and hot though i hate that Clark was her second choice cuz i dont like Bruce, he's too annoying. Anyways, thanks for this and i hope you make a sequel. Wonder Woman and Superman are awesome together. :D
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Good one shot.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was really touching and wonderful!
Hanks-a-lot chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You are a terrific writer and on the whole the story was good. I do have some question about the last scene with Clark and Diana in his apartment. Number one, it was too short, why? If you thought that it would weigh down the story, you're wrong. You seem to be too talented to bore readers. Number two, you have presented a cautious Clark. Did Diana want “Me or just a man?” I thought it was great to introduce this question, but for him to be readily convinced left me scratching my head. I wanted to hear Clark ask about her feelings towards Bruce Wayne. Was Clark the down-played expectation choice? How would he take it if he was the booby prize instead of the first prize?

Then what about Clark? Diana took her sweet time in deciding. There was a week of waiting, then he realized (or you implied) that he was a human, not a toy that could be placed on a shelf and then taken down when one remembers he is there. He goes to the Himalayas and other places. Bravo, he has shown that he isn’t a going to whine and mope. But that takes a month at least, right? As Lois asked, what happened in the lady friend department? If this was set in the Justice League world, what happened to prevent a connection with women there? If he was that insecure then he definitely wouldn NOT bite so quickly at Diana’s offer in the apartment.

I have other questions, but I hope you do a sequel that addresses this; one minute he is secure enough to act like life goes on and in the other, he seems needy in jumping at Diana’s offer.

whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great story, only clark could have a beautful women afraid of takeing avance of him, we could all be so lucky
Robert chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Great one-shot. I wish you'd write more though. So well-written.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009

No this was god damn hot and full of emotion.

I would have loved to see them combat this so called notion of what they think "love " Batman jerking Diana around isn't love neither is Lois jerking around Clark.

Well written,well done.
DiezeL chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
*adds to Favorites*

I really liked this! Conversation was just right. Action was just right. The pairing was just right.

I know this came out in 2008. But can you write some more?
Mark Question chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I really dug this.

Diana's seemingly conflicting desires and vulnerability, Clark's gentle but perceptive measuring of her and her motives; they rang true. He exhibited every measure of a man guarding his heart but also attempting to tread softly on another's. Then throw in the significant O's – Lois and Bruce.

I liked this bit:

- He kissed her then, freely and without hesitation. The woman responded, eager to learn and happy to be taught by him. When they parted, it was she who protested, commanding, "Kiss me Clark."

He did.

"Teach me."

He did. -

Now, I didn't like that because it was her subordinate to Clark, learning where he taught (although, again, I liked the frank vulnerability). I dug it because it encapsulated how you wrote this: confident and knowing your tone.

I hope you write more, and I hope you write more SM/WW too. This was definitely an encouraging start.
Tiz chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was a nice read. Thank you so much.!
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you told what Clark & Diana were feeling after they had made love. I hope you write a sequel. Please update soon.