Reviews for True Brotherhood
Louise chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Hi! I've read this story and absolutely loved it. Even though I read this a couple years after you finished it, I can still see how your writing improved over the few months you wrote this. The only thing I would suggest is getting a beta-reader/re-reading the chapter before it's posted; I noticed a couple mistakes like using 'two' instead of 'too' or incorrect punctuation, but nothing big :)

The only thing that really bothered me in the whole story was in this chapter (chapter 5), you wrote: ..."John nodded, not sure about what was going on. People don't usually act like this without a reason. Sam was Caucasian, so it wasn't a matter of racism."...
I just wanted you to know that it is possible to be racist against Caucasian folk. Mistreatment of a person because of their race is racism no matter what ethnicity it's against. Maybe try something like "Most of the people in the town were Caucasian, just like Sam, so it wasn't a matter of racism."

Anywho, I can't wait to read the sequel and your other stories (I LOVE limp!Sam and protective!Dean, so your stories are virtually Heaven on Earth for me :D ), continue on writing and being brilliant!
Lucy chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
Whoa that was a sudden transition from strangers to family... But it works somehow *claps for the victorious author*
Lucy chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
YOU DIDNT... SAM AZAZEL NO YOU DIDNT,... YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU CCAAAANNNTT DO THIS TO ME BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE I MUST READ
Lucy chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
*creys* John is an asshole and dean is so fantastic and poor Sam and you are great and this writing is great and what do I do with my life fanfiction usually doesn't do this to me but yours is I was in need of a dark multichapter fic
Lucy chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I AM GOING INSAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEE
Lucy chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Sick SOBs... I want to murder so many characters... But that's a good thing dont worry you are glorious
Lucy chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Hsjkkjkdkcwjaidkacj can't review anything involved too excited to get to the next chapter
Lucy chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
White light? Do you mean like archangel? Damn your writing makes me feel something in my heart that was TWISTED as fuck but who even cares its fanfiction and I'm still reading so you are doing something right
Lucy chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Good choice in supernatural monster. I like you. (Wow I'm so unsubtle on the Internet irl I'm so quiet) but you are a beautiful person with a beautiful twisted mind and I don't care since I also have a twisted mind. Your story makes me want to make an account and post all of mine!
Lucy chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
GAAAHHH CLIFFY and I'm not going to cuss at you that was one of my favorite chapters so far!,! Sam is having issues supernatural things, that's why he's so scared...

But I do wish John would stop being such a jackass (but I never really liked him in the show anyway) just for Sammy's sake...
Lucy chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Oh right Mary would have had to die differently because Sam wasnt there... Sorry thinking out loud... That was really cute the bath time was cute and my Sammy feels are off the meter... You, my dear ma'am/sir, are fantastic
Lucy chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
I love this story too! I like the addition of a new character!
Lucy chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
You are brilliant (I am probably blowing up your email and I apologize) i really love the idea and execution for this story
Lucy chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I am feeding the dragon :) I like the developments, can't wait until Sam realizes John isn't trying to hurt him or anything... My poor Sammy *sigh*
Lucy chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I am addicted to your writing...