Reviews for Inherited Emotions: Mature Version
pstibbons chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Thanks for not forgetting about Mick et al :)
pstibbons chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Good slow burn.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
best line: Sam came up to him. "Daniel, I'd be lying if I said that this doesn't scare me, but . . . but I'd also be lying if I told you that I have no . . . interest in having that kind of relationship with you."
pstibbons chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
best line: The dark-haired woman sighed. "I know. Whoever she is, she's crazy for not loving him back."

I like the portraits of the archeologists that you've created.
rainbowjellyfish chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Lovely! *sighs* Great story!
kirallie chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Good work! Sad that Lantash still died though it's good he managed to spare Daniel.
Talenyn01 chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
I loved this story! It was awesome! Though I sort of wish we could have seen Daniel meet Sam's family or Sam meet Daniel's friends from the dig. That would have been interesting.

(oh, and you accidentally put Prologue instead of Epilogue at the end of chapter seven)
Eternal Density chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
i think that did a good job of dealing with the relevant issues.

I second Mick's "Yaho!"

but what about the Destroyer of Worlds? (Ke'ra)
Alys5 chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
A lovely AU story, I love what if stories. Although I don't usually go for Daniel / Sam stories, I really enjoyed this one. Thank you and I will be looking out for more of your stories.
remerkaba chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
I really enjoyed this story. This is the first Daniel/Sam pairing that I have read. It was a fun read and you did it really well. I felt bad for Jack, but could see these two together and the conversations that might have taken place between all three. It was really a fun read. Thank you!
mamapranayama chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
I loved this story. Thank-you so much for writing it and sharing it with the rest of us. :)
nexis44 chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
one word seems to fit the end of this SEQUAL!
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
This was a great conclusion. I see that there was room left for a follow-on if you were so inclinded.
CanonAntithesis chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Very satisfying ending; thank you for sharing it.
J.Stone chapter 7 . 1/13/2009