Reviews for Cycles of Violence
cko2 chapter 1 . 3/17
Nice added story to the main line.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Mead... ::sighs wistfully::

I like Bjorn. The more I read, the more I like. ::nods::

Mead... ::sighs even more wistfully::
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Nice little story about Bjorn i quite like him.
Phoenix2772 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Fun story!

There only one thing I have trouble believing in this story. Things really have changed if Scandinavians, "were-" or not, have gotten that chatty. I can manage a good deal of suspended belief, but that is past my capacity.

As the old joke puts it: Sven and Olie get together for some heavy drinking. After three hours of silence, Sven lifts his next drink and says "skoal," and Olie asks "you come here to drink or to talk?"
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 12/8/2008

I specially loved the ending

Rogue7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Great story as always, you might like to pull your address & such from the start of it though ;)
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Great work as always!

Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Interesting, but I can't help but wish to see a modern day real Wendigo! I mean, I can just see him in surfer clothes or something totally out of place for his area.
JWG chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Nice. And far less political than I anticipated. I hope you've got a bunch of these little jewels lying around, or cooking in the pot, because I can really see it being a nice little collection of one shots that could be turned into a movie - a hilarious one at that.

Write something every day.

Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Fun shot there, and liked not only how Bjorn got the bikers to back off, but he thought about it afterwards and was glad that things didn't go to heck.