Reviews for Bad Idea
This was great!
crotia chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
stupid bella
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
found this fic years ago, but i was a horrible person and did not review, so i apologize. i absolutely loved it! the interaction between bella and carlisle was adorable, so thanks so much for posting!
Fantasywoman22 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Excellent story- very well written capturing the characters' personalities quite well and with a good tightly written plot. Think you would have many more reviews if this story had been written in 2011 or 2012 because there are so many more readers and the review process is so much easier now. Hope you will write another Bella and Carlisle story as you are quite creative.
TM Twilight Girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Good story. I'd never seen this one before. I liked it.
Cumor chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Cute story. Can really see something like that happen. Nice treatment of Carlisle. Thanks so much for sharing.
IrishCoven96 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
this was a cute story:)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
wow it was a good one shot thanks
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
what happens next the story is really good
twilightartisan chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I can actually envision Bella doing something like this! The story offered a nice balance between Carlisle the doctor and Carlisle the father - mad/annoyed and concerned/tender. Thanks for the good read!
AppealingToHeaven chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awesome story! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Served her right, though; getting a tattoo in a bar - or a bar that was more tattoo parlor than bar. Whatever. Really good. Carlisle was amazing - if I ever went to my dad with that problem, he'd kill me. Seriously. Anyway, keep writing; you're really impressive at it. Good Job.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
LOL idiot Bella. She got Edward Cullen tramp stamped on her
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wonderful.
Meghana Leafy chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
omg that was funny! i think that really sould have happened in the books! bella needs to be a teenager sometimes!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Omg I read this a long time ago but didn't review I lov this so so soo much carlisle is so sweet to bella even

Though getting a tattoo was a really dumb thing to do lol plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz write more!