Reviews for Curse of the Treasure
minight51 chapter 12 . 3/4
WHAT IN THE WORLD GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PULL THAT SHIT! I'm sorry, I just get really emotional when the character that died is the one that I connect with the most. when I read a story I find the character that I most like in my opinion is pretend I am that person. So with that person died so I by hand while I'm sure you can figure out what that means
minight51 chapter 10 . 3/4
Reading this made me think of a line from Alladin. " phenomenal Cosmic powers, itty bitty living space."
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Oh, yes. I love Bakura and Marik for what they did to Simon Moto. He was an asshole who deserved to die in the most painfully and inhumane way possible, and the Shadow Realm is just that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a friend who will be going to the Shadow Realm for hurting my baby sister. Love the story, and I will tell you about my friend soon! :)
Ondrea759 chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
Ok, this is nothing bad, but why are all the bad guys names starting with m? Its just weird to me
weirdomeanimefreak chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Ok, just to let you know, I read the prequel to this, and wasnt Matrix that man who was forced to try and assianate yugi? Wait, I think im getting fanfictions mixed up again. Sorry, I do that alot. Good story!
SilverLily6667 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I read the prequel and it made me cry - LILY
KaiKappel chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
That was amazing! It had a nice story and an amazing plot I really liked it! You're an amazing author! Keep up the good work!
Mukuro234 chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
This was very enjoyable to read
Echo Hikari chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Echo: Darn I love Tea-bashing...
Just because you think shes a
Echo: A b*** yes I do very observant
Great... Now your turning into Katy...
Echo: Great... Now bye... Good story btw
Echo Hikari chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Poor Yugi...
Echo: *Giggles*
Omg Echo stop laughing at his pain!
Echo: *Rolls her eyes* Oh and great chapter
What she said
karone-sakura chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
What happened with the Hospital? Yugi was taken from one right? I kept waiting for someone to mention it in the story and no one did... Any ways it was an interesting story. I liked the plot alot. Good luck in future stories!

Karone

PS: I dunno if you'll hear from me again. Your ideas are interesting but your stories are mostly dialogue with very little substance. Plus you repeat the same thing over and over and over again. It can get tiresome. However I wish you good luck and obviously other people like it. Ciao!
Adrianna chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
That was the most suspenseful awesome action packed story I have ever read and I loved it soooooooooo much
Two thumbs up
5/5
********
one of the best stories I have ever read
you're #1 fan,
Blue Ice
lil kiki love chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Cool story. Its so cute,an its full of love, sadness, and adventure. I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Ohh Bakura and Marik I could kiss you both on the check, if I wasn't so scared of you killing me. But I will offer you and the author of this fic some cookies. Great job!