Reviews for The Undetermined Fates
This is amazing!
imcool chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
ash's dream is real
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please update soon! This is amazing!
Donut Ninja77 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
With that thinking about the universe thing carol sounds a lot like me when I was 11
Donut Ninja77 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
If you like songs like broken I would recommend the song two is better than one ft Taylor swift
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
I think you should have the legendary pokemon have ash snap out of the it make next chapter.
P.B chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
DUDE, WHAT ABOUT THE GOLD EGG IN ASH'S INSIDE JAVKET POCKET?
whatshisface chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
get it over with where is part 2
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
jerk
who cares chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
why kill off ash
Kauris Azurai chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
...okaaaaay.. Mewtwo erased Everyone's memories of new island.

Not only that, but It happened in the middle of a huge Psychic hurricane. No news crews could have reported the incedent.

What you should have mentioned instead was their second encounter with Mewtwo on Mt. Quena and the horrible things Team Rocket did in their quest to retrieve Mewtwo.

Afterwards, Mewtwo erased Team Rocket's memories of him. Whether or not he returned Ash's memories of their first meeting is unclear.

Ash is being a little too free with his secrets. although I am glad you are trying to hide at least SOME of them.

overall, I say you have potential.
Kauris Azurai chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I almost cried. however I am current very wary of the horribad monster known as MARY SUE.

Good story nonetheless.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
Is there going to be a fic that is the sequel to this fic which is about Ash's journey to the Tin Tower as a Larvitar?
CrystalPelt chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
I have to say,Poor carol!:'(