Reviews for The Undetermined Fates
DRAGONWORKS chapter 16 . 5/24
OMG. You HAVE to make a second book! This is absolutely amazing!
Rosie Vulpes chapter 10 . 4/9
...Him being turned into a lavitar is not proof enough for you? Or being able to understand Pokemon? Or being able to heal things?...
Rosie Vulpes chapter 7 . 4/9
Wow...Ash knows what 'denominator' means?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
I am impressed with your story
good work and keep up it .
The Forgotten Silent Maiden chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
I liked it at first, and then i didn't.
You see you have alot of potential going on, but the add in of Carol was too much. The thing with OC's is that you have to be careful on how you add them, and what's their specific role in the story.
It feels like you kind of just threw her in to let Ash have someone to talk too.
And going on with the Legendary birds.
Nice touch but you added them waaaayy to quickly, it's wonderful on how you decided to add them in but you should've have held off for a couple of days at least.
It was a good start though
Zeta warrior 16 chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Omg such a great story are you gonna make part 2
jay chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
so typical...i mean it hasnt even passed a week and already ash is taking in stray girls...realy...u should ditch the gal for once ur story was original bt nw damm...so cliche
kriber chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
This is amazing!
imcool chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
ash's dream is real
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please update soon! This is amazing!
Donut Ninja77 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
With that thinking about the universe thing carol sounds a lot like me when I was 11
Donut Ninja77 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
If you like songs like broken I would recommend the song two is better than one ft Taylor swift
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
I think you should have the legendary pokemon have ash snap out of the it make next chapter.
P.B chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
DUDE, WHAT ABOUT THE GOLD EGG IN ASH'S INSIDE JAVKET POCKET?
whatshisface chapter 5 . 11/20/2012