Reviews for Hot Water
ricochette chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aww, that was lovely! I enjoy all of your stories and this one, most certainly, goes without exception. Love it.
Moongrim chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Even if I prefer Romelia, your story was fantastic! Lucky Jennifer!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
"He would never be able to use his shower – unaffected - again.

And knowing that made him wonder just what he’d have to do to return the favor.

After all, it was only fair."

LOL! I want to know what Ronon will do. Intense story!
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh my god that was hot !

Love your work keeping that one in my favs !
sagas.pen chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Sweet Baby Moses. That was hot.
Angela.D.Sallee chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I knew it they do have shower sex sences lol!

Any wats it was good yay you .
wlshygirl79 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
wow..wow..wow...that was hot...really great...yummy Ronon and Keller!
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
*fans self* Oh my... that was hot... and a very very good read! Great fic! I love this couple!
writergirl182003 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
NICE very nice one shot. I absolutely LOVE Ronan, and want to kick jennifer in the rear because she chose McCoy... ugh lol
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
hot
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
hot very very hot. Another fantastic story, I love your pairings of Jen and Ronon.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Gah!
MellowYellow1234 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Mercy! I never knew Hot Water could be so DAMN HOT! If was Keller there wouldn't be any Hot Water left!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Was that a direct hint that there will be more shower smut for these two? Have mercy this was smoking. Is it too early or too late for a cold shower?
Winchestergal78 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh wow, i am so glad i took the time to read this before i headed off to bed... *sigh*

Now this, this is what i call fantastic writing.. My love, you totally outdid yourself this time! And i believe that this is going to be on my mind for a long long time!

LMAO! I totally am trying so hard to form a coherent sentence at the moment, and have had to go back and re spell so many words in this review ;)

Lovely, wonderful writing, your images are just beautiful.. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Suzi xox