Reviews for Nightbirds
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Beautifully written, excellent job.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
great story :)
amanda rasco chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
this was an awesome story I think u did a awesome job at the characters and I hope to read more of ur stuff
MissySullivan chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Uh yea, for your first lemon, you did pretty well! You had me blushing :D
Good job!
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is pretty well written. Great story!
MagicMan01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I always wondered how Keiko would react to Yusuke getting back from Demon World after three years, so I guess this was it. ;) Really, though, nice job with this. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the great work!
krut chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMG it was so awesome, so hot, i am blushing till now.
staygoldenkidd chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is exquisite.

I feel like this truly captures their relationship.

I can't even write a review, because I'd only be repeating what others have written before.

I don't think I can convey how amazing this is.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
... Secretly, I've always imagined this is what would happen when he came home .

Loved this. It was hot, but still had the that sweetness and adorability of YuKei. I also loved the awkward bits, like when they realize its just them in the apartment- very true to their adolescence and very true to the beginning of these two's relationship. Very well done.
BebopQueen7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved it! I think you're completely right about their attitudes towards the whole thing. Keiko seems more "take-charge" when it comes to these matters. I think you got their roles down perfectly, and your writing style is great! For your first lemon, it was pretty fantastic. Hope you've kept it up over the years.
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this story was great! on my god i was blushing and smiling the whole time i read this. it... it... was AMAZING!
Grady the Asha'man chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This, my good Sir, is going in my favorites. Their personalities were perfect. You are an excellent author.
PowerPlay chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Even if you don't like writing lemons, I still think you did an excellent job with this one! What's more impressive is that it's your first one, as I saw in the description. You captured both Yusuke and Keiko's personalities near-perfectly. I liked how Yusuke was nervous and a little blushy, which is understandable since it's his first time ever doing something like that with anyone, let alone Keiko! He almost always portrays a tough badass in the anime and manga, but when it comes to romance and love stuff, he often gets a little nervous and doesn't have much experience with it. But that's why he's my favorite character in the whole series! Anyway, you did a VERY good with this oneshot fic and even helped add another story to my favorites. Thanks again! :)
KairiGokuJr chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was a beautiful story. I think you captured Yusuke and Keiko's personalities excellently. I'm really impressed with how well you wove the fluffy bits in with the lemon. This is really just too exceptional to even really considered lemon tbh. You shold be proud of this.
Nara Luisa chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Geeez! This was your first lemon? uow! You're pretty good! i love it (i sounded like a pervert now XD)

Uow, really perfect, you represented them very well and didn't let escape a single emotion or feeling in any scene and details!

And I loved the idea of Yusuke getting a little too excite and becoming the demon!

Oh! and Keiko saying Yusuke is hot XD uhauahuahauhauahuaha i laughed a lot! It's perfect! congratulations!