Reviews for Nightbirds
Shery4869 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
i think is just a perfect lemon!
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This was BEAUTIFUL. I think straight lemons are very uninteresting, so I think you did a wonderful job keeping the romance and the characters at the forefront. The story was about Yusuke and Keiko first, they just happen to be in a rather hot and steamy situation. Anyway, I'm very happy I found your fanfiction!
Kati chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Such great writing! You are very talented, and I loved how you put a new spin on romance/lemon. Very refreshing to read.
Margaret Balvin chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
I'll just say one thing '' WOW'':D:D:D
marcusedwards411 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
wow that was great! you should write lemon romance more often i mean throw in some adventure with some drama and oh harem that will be so funny and interesting
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Beautifully written, excellent job.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
great story :)
amanda rasco chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
this was an awesome story I think u did a awesome job at the characters and I hope to read more of ur stuff
MissySullivan chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Uh yea, for your first lemon, you did pretty well! You had me blushing :D
Good job!
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is pretty well written. Great story!
ForeshadowedFate chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I always wondered how Keiko would react to Yusuke getting back from Demon World after three years, so I guess this was it. ;) Really, though, nice job with this. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the great work!
krut chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMG it was so awesome, so hot, i am blushing till now.
staygoldenkidd chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is exquisite.

I feel like this truly captures their relationship.

I can't even write a review, because I'd only be repeating what others have written before.

I don't think I can convey how amazing this is.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
... Secretly, I've always imagined this is what would happen when he came home .

Loved this. It was hot, but still had the that sweetness and adorability of YuKei. I also loved the awkward bits, like when they realize its just them in the apartment- very true to their adolescence and very true to the beginning of these two's relationship. Very well done.
BebopQueen7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved it! I think you're completely right about their attitudes towards the whole thing. Keiko seems more "take-charge" when it comes to these matters. I think you got their roles down perfectly, and your writing style is great! For your first lemon, it was pretty fantastic. Hope you've kept it up over the years.