Reviews for Summer Camp
leprekan187 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
*sigh* teenage angst at its best :D
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
The last line reminded me of a song that you may or may not like. On YouTube the video is AMV The Darkest of Places. One of the lines in the song is "You see I'm not the kind of fella who can get off on vanilla no I need a little color in my sex". I also think you'd find the road signs, book titles, and other random shit in the video to be pretty silly. Any who, as always this was another great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Slytherin Hufflepuff was terrific, but this was a total waste of time.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Love it!
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hee hee, I loved when Jake told them how Randall had been telling everyone that Albus was free game... Brilliant read, although your stories always are!
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh, this was fabulous! I very nice little sequel to the Slytherin Hufflepuff, which I loved. Hugo was a very nice addition to the mix, as well! He was very funny. Thanks for writing this awesome sequel!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is adorable—what a great continuation of their story!
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
:D
lttlelola chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
ok A- i missed all of these stories, and B- how did i NOT know you had a account before now? and C- *grabs oliver and runs off*

and i love all three of these. im in love with your oliver and george. and i would normally review the other two but i was anxious and went from one to the next until i finished.
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011