Reviews for Perfect Silence
Azafran chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Beautiful.
citsacras chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This is so good. I love the way it was written. I really felt the emotion. Oh and the quotes were so cool. You are so awesome!
greysanatomyintern chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
OMG AMAZING! I absolutely love Cristina and Owen together they are amazing! thank you so much for writing this story. I was having a terrible day and you just fixed it:) PLEASE PLEASE continue this story I love them together they are the only thing keeping the show alive!
inkspire chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Nicely done! Of course I liked this one, me and Red Bess Rackham celebrate and squee when you post your Owen/Cristina oneshots! A very cool portrayal of their relationship, with the no-words, at-least-not-yet thing. Awesome!
mrsclaymation chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I love this! I'm so glad you jumped on board this ship and I'm enjoying your stories. For all her quirks, Christina is definitely too mature for all of the "mc-silliness" and needs a real man. Dr Hunt is definitely all man, no silly boy there at all. What marvelous possibilities both on screen and in fanfic. Thank you for painting such a great picture!
Adian chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Beautifully written, simple, erotic...sometimes there really aren't words to describe the moment but you did an awesome job of it.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Excellent, of course, as always. As if I expected anything less. ;) I loved how... sexy this was but still very... reserved, if that's the word I want. And it was so totally perfect for what they're thinking, and yum. It was just so good. :) I loved the quotes scattered throughout and then there was one paragraph in particular that really blew me away, I just loved it so much:

"True love did not exist to either of them. True love was for fairy tales, mythology and French literature written by Parisians drunk on romance and expensive wine. Yet, perhaps it had found them in the strangest of places. In a darkness where they sought solace, yearned to rebuild the walls that once made them an impenetrable fortress that supported their cool exterior."

BEAUTIFUL. I am jealous of the mad skills you displayed there! So smart and awesome.

:D

~Red
manhattan00 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This story is just perfect! You're description of the scene was so greatly detailed and well written, I hope you'll keep going with Cristina/Owen fics because we need more of them.

Thank you for writing this, it just made my day.
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hello there, this was just wonderful! Please keep writing this, or other Cristina/Owen stuff: I can't get enough!

Kerianne