Reviews for Hamistagan
anka-x chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
This story was amazing. Thank you!
battle scars chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
lovely. absolutely exquisite. bravo.
psquare chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
Brilliance!

I love you for this. I really do.

I love the research, I love the characterisation, I love the settings, I love the intricacy of the plot. I even love the detached feel of the whole story, your dealing of all the abstracts that's constantly referred to in the show. And yes, I was crying toward the end.

Sorry for the lack of coherence. Suffice to say I enjoyed this story like nothing else I have recently.

Take care, and do keep writing!
carocali chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Very nice wrap, indeed! I actually think it would be cool to have a sequel to this as they go off and fight Lillith.

The moment between Sam and John was very touching and true. I hope that Sam will find peace one day.

Good stuff, kid! Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
Miyo86 chapter 12 . 2/26/2009
What is it with Castiel and making people dig up their own graves? Seriously, he's got issues,lol. I loved this story from the start! Great resolution, everyone's alive again, and Sam maybe on his way to finding a little peace. Very cool

Hate to see this wonderful fic end, but I know you'll be back with more : P
twinchaosblade chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
What a most awesome fic you've written! That was one very intriguing and heart-breaking run right till the end. All the twists and bends for the poor Winchesters, which were merely treated like pawn in a war between the really powerful forces most of the time, my heart and sympathy went out for Dean, who tried everything to defend his seemingly condemned brother and of course for Sammy, who, try as he might to do the right thing for all the right reasons, suffered even more from obviously being rejected wherever he went.

More than once (sometimes even more than once per chapter) you had me in tears because Sammy seemingly couldn't do anything right in the eyes of the Angels. I'm so glad he found partial redemption at last and was sent back to his brother.

I deeply enjoyed the scene between John and his youngest. It was such a wonderful thing to have them really talk for once in their life. I guess it was something Sammy desperately craved all his life. And it felt so good to hear it from John that he didn't think of either of his boys as a failure.

I'll love you forever for making everything right again at the end. There was a time I honestly feared that there might be sort of a happy ending in store for the boys but nothing so satisfactory as this, with both brothers back together.

Your writing style was excellent! I loved the wonderful descriptions you provided and deep thoughts you put into this story, very creative and I clearly think you did both Sammy and Dean justice with the characterization in this magnificent story.
darksupernatural chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
Wonderful ending to a great story. I loved it and it was nice to see the brothers back together and willing to fight together. we need to see that sometime soon.
cozmikfaerie chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
this was such an excellent story, and so original! I love the ending, and John comforting Sam! I only hope the show brings the boys back together in as good of a way as you have!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
ha sido una maravillosa historia, felicidades creo q todos los fans de SNT q la hemos leído tenemos la esperanza q kripke lleve la historia de esa forma, q en algún momento sam tendrá q luchar y estoy segura q luchará al lado de su big bro en contra del mal y dios y los angeles terminarán x comprender q él no está contaminado con la maldad, le sugiero piense en hacer una sequela q todos estaremos esperando x ella, abrazos my friend y de nuevo fue una historia realmente maravillosa
Lil Green Devil chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
I absolutely loved this story, you had me on the edge of my seat till the very last word. The angst, the suspense, all wrapped up perfectly. Is there going to be a sequel? :) Well done!
Darkest Water chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
this was great :)

and sad,

and lucid,

and well written

and interesting,

and descriptive,

and amazing :D

I honestly don't know what else to say.

amazing job with this!
sentarla chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
fantastic! sad to see it over. hmm can we hope for a sequel. one where lilith goes down?
carocali chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Nice battle scene, but what happened to Lillith? Is she still out there, or was she smited?

I'm glad Dean went back for Sam with Bobby, but in the end, what will it get them? If Sam is truly destined to be turned to dust, how will Dean survive?

So, this God guy is supposed to be a forgiving and loving being. He's really going to kill off and torture Sam for destroying all those demons? I certainly hope not!

More please!

:D
cozmikfaerie chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
not fair! I have a head cold, and now I am crying and sniffing even more! Excellent chapter, this whole story has just been amazing and so original!
CBloom2 chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Did you pass out any tissues at the beginning of this chapter?

I must have missed mine! Oh that was really intense and sad! No disrespect but I hope nothing like that happens in the show! It's just TOO sad!

Is that it? Is that the end of Sam? Surely not?

Looking forward to more! I hope there is some!