Reviews for Eight Seasons
mickkila chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Very good
kirifox chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Loved the first ending much better than the second. Edward's drama and uncaring attitude towards Bella's thoughts and feelings was never really resolved. Nor could they ever be because he was still a child. His "poor me" attitude was constantly pandered to, which made him an ornery child. It was Alice who started all this by insisting her visions were infallible, yet she ended up winning in the epilogue also. Both Alice and Edward are drama queens who always get what they want in the end. I guess I just don't get it.
Jasper was better for Bella.
Nicely written and a joy to read. The emotions were deeply portrayed and heart felt.
starnosy chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Chapter 8 is my perfect ending. Jasper and Bella, nothing more to say. For myself, I ignore the epilogue.
ConfederateWidow chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
The story ends for me right here - there is no going back to the Dynamic Manipulative Duo P
TripleDFan chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Great story... Seriously.
TripleDFan chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
I LOVED this story. I do so wish that she had chosen Jasper, and that Edward had just fallen off the face of the earth... But where would that leave Alice... Great job.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful fic. More than anything, I loved the pace. You keep such an even keel as you tell the story; I didn't feel rushed an the anticipation moved in waves, as it should. Thanks for the great read.
Murozod chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
I actually love both endings. Their both kinda sweet.
NurseKaytie chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
I absolutely hated this ending.
stenomommy83 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Love the story so far! Can't wait t o finish
chambook0 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
i prefer J/B personally. but that last story the end of the epilogue was hilarious!
wendy1969 chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
unusual fic. well written, i must say.
VirtuousBee chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story. I can say although Twilight has always seemed perfect to me a tryst with Jasper always makes me smile. I wonder if love can ever truly be content with just one person for a lifetime? The many questions of a hopeless romantic!
tiffaninichole chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Ugh, Edward and his brooding is gonna drive me freakin' nuts!
tiffaninichole chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Whoa! I'm shocked that she chose Jasper over Edward! That's something that you never see in fic... I love it!