Reviews for Puddle Jumpers
BB-lover14 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
thats was so cute

i like seeing this side of brennan when she gives in to her child like ways
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This story reminds me of how much I love to jump and walk through the puddles with my rain boots on. I never did it as a kid but now as a college student, I love it! Great job! You are able to catch the dynamic between Booth and Bones so well!
lepidopteran chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aw. That was adorable! It was so sweet seeing Brennan like this - made me smile :) Even though this is slightly OOC for Brennan, I think you captured something about her which made this believable - I could picture the scene playing out perfectly! I think you need talent to pull something like this off, so well done! Thanks for the entertainment and smiles! Lepi xo
lizook chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
*is speechless*

That was just - wow. I loved it. The image of her jumping into the puddle, reveling in it stole my breath. And then, his joy at seeing her like that, not laughing at her as she thought he would and, instead, joining in was perfect.

Loved the following:

"She was happy to hear his voice, as little as she wanted to admit it to herself or anyone else." I feel like that is completely Brennan at the moment. She's not clueless, but she's not willing to admit it either.

"Her laughter sounded to him like brass bells, sounding somewhere far-off, calling him in." I love the idea of him being pulled in by her because, let's face it, most of the time he is whether either of them admit it or not.

"He accepted, and despite the still water and failing sunlight, she was not cold anymore." UGH! I love that you didn't state it, instead painting the image and letting us insert it.

Wonderful, wonderful job!
missdebra87 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I really enjoyed it! Very cute and fluffy, but well written.
dreamcatchme14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw! That was amazing!

Great job!
PBContessa chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I really loved thins! The best part was the characterization. Bone's thoughts were spot on, her emotions conflicting with her rationality. Ans I loved Booth's thoughts when he watched her. Perfect!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Fantastic. I love getting alerts from you because the stories are always so good. I first thought this was going to be about a short, turbulent flight (another kind of puddle jumping) but this kind is much better. I love to splash in warm summer rain too, but only barefoot. I hate wet feet in shoes. Anyway, I could believe Brennan would love puddle jumping, would feel it was foolish, but would feel safe enough with Booth to do it. I love the image that being with/around Booth was like being in your own home at night, that comfortable and familiar...
KitsuneLauz chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Lovely! I adored the simile, "like an eager cat."
wishbones chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I saw the title, and it drew me to it. The Rain Song is one of my favorite Zep songs. I happened to hear it today, and while I was reading this that soundtrack was playing in my mind. They went so well together. You made my day. Thank you.

I have another Zep tune in mind as I'm writing something myself, hopefully I'll upload it one of these days.
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Okay... It won't happen to be more puddles over there? Cause if that makes you writing fics like this, there should be lots and lots of puddles!

That was awesome. I loved to see Bones acting like a child and then Booth... he joined her! Yay!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was adorable! I loved the image I got of Tempe jumping around in the water and laughing, and you added just the right amount of romance at the end to make it a nice Booth & Brennan story. Great job!
Americanchick chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I love this story. I am 19 and still puddle jump with my little sister! I would today but its not only raining...Its snowing...WAY to cold. Hope to read more from you soon.
xoSnickersxo chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
well if you come near where i live, you get reviews and puddles...well puddles that are pool-sized with some coatings of ice but still fun either way! this was so beautiful! i really wish we could see the childish side of brennan every once in awhile. good job! ]
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Can't wait to go jump in a puddle! Fun story, sweet and endearing too :)

Oh, and Led Zeppelin is AWESOME!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »