Reviews for Puddle Jumpers
BxBforever chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
love love
goldpiece chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Ears are burning... check

drizzle referred to as spitting... check

Golly geez, we need to talk more often because I find some of the things we say in almost every chapter of your work. How cool is that. Shame we never discussed flood myths because that would have been a cool conversation.

I loved this one shot. It was sweet and child-like and I could totally imagine Brennan doing that for real. She has those great moments, like when she made the basket after Booth left the gymnasium in 'player under pressure'.

Melissa
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Absolutely beatifully written. Loved it. Excellent job. :)
thelastcity chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
So adorable! I love it :)
esezed chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
THat was beautiful. Great language. Well written. I enjoyed it immensely.
Kate chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Absolutely beautiful!
the85thwriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Rainsong AND a B/B fluff-fic! Ah. This might just make up for a crappy day at work and a crappy ride home :D
JynxGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw! Now I want to go jump in some puddles!

I loved the mental image I got of Brennan laughing like a little girl as she splashed and played in the water.
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
There is no way to be cold when Booth is near. That was absolutely wonderful. Very realistic and your description is fantastic. Loved this, great work.
VeeKarr chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
this is beautiful...i loved the imagery
MISSYAlexandra chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Yay that was really really wonderful :3
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I loved that. A brief moment of abandon, very sweet. I loved when Booth joined her at the end. Everyone's a kid at heart.

Out after the rain eh? I was out in a blizzard tonight and there really is nothing like it:) Pushing for a snow day tomorrow, but we could have eight feet of snow and school wouldn't be canceled, but here's hoping.

Awesome job!

Leah
hipplanet chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love this story! Poetic, light-hearted and sexy! Way to go!
Leina chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Why is it we forget the simple amount of joy puddle splashing holds for us? I love this simple piece for making me remember.
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I wish I had a puddle to jump in. Right now it's just snowing outside, having decided to bypass my favorite weather.

Very cute.