Reviews for Puddle Jumpers
BxBforever chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
love love
goldpiece chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Ears are burning... check

drizzle referred to as spitting... check

Golly geez, we need to talk more often because I find some of the things we say in almost every chapter of your work. How cool is that. Shame we never discussed flood myths because that would have been a cool conversation.

I loved this one shot. It was sweet and child-like and I could totally imagine Brennan doing that for real. She has those great moments, like when she made the basket after Booth left the gymnasium in 'player under pressure'.

jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Absolutely beatifully written. Loved it. Excellent job. :)
thelastcity chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
So adorable! I love it :)
esezed chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
THat was beautiful. Great language. Well written. I enjoyed it immensely.
Kate chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Absolutely beautiful!
the85thwriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Rainsong AND a B/B fluff-fic! Ah. This might just make up for a crappy day at work and a crappy ride home :D
JynxGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw! Now I want to go jump in some puddles!

I loved the mental image I got of Brennan laughing like a little girl as she splashed and played in the water.
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
There is no way to be cold when Booth is near. That was absolutely wonderful. Very realistic and your description is fantastic. Loved this, great work.
VeeKarr chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
this is beautiful...i loved the imagery
MISSYAlexandra chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Yay that was really really wonderful :3
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I loved that. A brief moment of abandon, very sweet. I loved when Booth joined her at the end. Everyone's a kid at heart.

Out after the rain eh? I was out in a blizzard tonight and there really is nothing like it:) Pushing for a snow day tomorrow, but we could have eight feet of snow and school wouldn't be canceled, but here's hoping.

Awesome job!

hipplanet chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love this story! Poetic, light-hearted and sexy! Way to go!
Leina chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Why is it we forget the simple amount of joy puddle splashing holds for us? I love this simple piece for making me remember.
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I wish I had a puddle to jump in. Right now it's just snowing outside, having decided to bypass my favorite weather.

Very cute.