Reviews for Fateful Lies
yaoilover6969 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
is there going t be more casue i loved that story please write more.
VampireDoll666 chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Wow, that was hot. Though I am mad *pouts* you stopped in the middle of the best part.*pouts again* But I do hope since the title is Angst, I hope when you pick up on the next chappie it wont be that bad, Sanzo and Hakkai need some kind of break in all this angst...*frowns*
VampireDoll666 chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Sanzo no! You just have to be ok!
VampireDoll666 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Thanks for the chappie, but Goku is a little ooc. He showed no concern for Sanzo when he's the one that should have been worried most of all. That and he wouldn't call Sanzo that damn priest, or throw a fit 'cause he's with him. Gojyo must be rubbing off on him.*smiles* And what is up with Hakkai, he should know by now not to take everything Sanzo says to heart. Yet he did, and stormed out like some child not getting his way. Damn it Hakkai, stop and think it's Sanzo we're talking about.
VampireDoll666 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Wow, this is really good. What happened to Sanzo, what kind of injury did he get that left him that way? AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE!(I know crazy reader wants to know, when you just posted it yesterday)*laughs* But I can't help it, MY Sanzo is hurt really bad, and I WANT TO KNOW IF HE IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!*cries*