Reviews for Meditations on Natural Philosophy
Lisa Bell chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
I enjoyed that so much! Kudos!
Lisa Bell chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
I like your crazy math stuff. This is the only realistic and true to the story Force Unleashed fanfic. I've read. Good on you.
Doc Peasant chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Okay. Favourited. Not sure that's even a verb, but who cares. This story just drips awesomeness. The characters are, well, perfect, for lack of a better word. Best Juno here in ffnet, hands down. Hell, best Juno - ever. I'm such a sucker for strong female protagonists. So, thanks for this. :)

By the way, I wasn't put off by Juno's technical digressions, in fact I think they added so many wonderful layers to her character. I mean, that's just who she is. It made everything feel so *real*. I'm a sucker for science, too. If I may ask, do you have a background in engineering/physics? I guess it doesn't matter, eh. Thanks for the effort you put into this.

Great, I'm rambling now, so I'd better stop.
zer0123 chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
good story loved it
Code name Anrui Yuy chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Wow, this story did not get nearly as many reviews as it should. Very well written, I especially love all the mathematics and chemistry you have Juno doing in her head, its exactly how I imagined the inside of her head being. And I know its not the ending from the game, but I like "'Singularity" best of the endings :)
uksanooj chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
An amazing take on the story. I really enjoyed your true-to-character portrayals of the 2 leads. I like how you managed to bring out her feelings without being too mushy (like in the game).

I have to say the so called canon ending is my favorite. None of the others just have the same emotional impact. But of course, with the Force Unleashed II, the effect diminishes a little :D
sdfghj chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
two things A: starkiller didn't have any scars when vader rebuilt him and B: juno didn't know starkiller's name untill after the adventure with the wookies.

just some helpful hints
Erikthephantom07 chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
Oh my God. This story was beautiful. I loved the complexity of Juno and her thoughts - it was above me, sure, but that's why she's a genius, right? You really fleshed her out and made me care. And I'll tell you straight up - I'm currently crying. A lot. I read all the endings and I liked them all, but the sacrifice one was beautiful. Chapter 8 and 10 were absolutely incredible. My God. You nailed Galen's character, too, perfectly. This whole story was so real and tender and heartbreaking. I don't know how you did it, but you have talent, my friend, and you ought to get out there and at least write some serious Star Wars EU books. You're awesome.
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Wow... This was a really good story, all three of the endings were excellent. Nicely done... Keep at it.
unlock.your.heart chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
Really good story, I liked all the endings but I'm a sucker for fluff so my favorite is the last one :)
QundraDraconum chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
I'm a hopeless romantic, so I prefer the third, no matter how improbable and unreal it is.
Mach Farcon chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
Well done!

I have to say that you pulled the AU version of pretty much perfectly.

You may have inspired my to continue my fic Shades of Grey.

I case you didn't know I favorited this fic.

Mach
Rinter chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
I like the last, Singularity. Definetly :)

(BTW I had to check my dictionary what the title means.)

Stalker was emotionless like the Sith. I didn't have to take a walk because of it,

but after reading Sacrifice I almost did, it was so sad.

Thanks for writing these :)
Jen DeClan chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Well, duh-this is my favorite-I read the others, but was so glad to see the third because I hated both endings and there really was no reason for him to end up a monster or dead. So, thanks-pat yourself on the back for me and write something else!
Mach Farcon chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
Well Done!

Seriously, well done.

Very nice end to the fic.

Congratulations.