Reviews for Meditations on Natural Philosophy
Rinter chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
I like the last, Singularity. Definetly :)

(BTW I had to check my dictionary what the title means.)

Stalker was emotionless like the Sith. I didn't have to take a walk because of it,

but after reading Sacrifice I almost did, it was so sad.

Thanks for writing these :)
Jen DeClan chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Well, duh-this is my favorite-I read the others, but was so glad to see the third because I hated both endings and there really was no reason for him to end up a monster or dead. So, thanks-pat yourself on the back for me and write something else!
Mach Farcon chapter 10 . 2/19/2009

Seriously, well done.

Very nice end to the fic.

Mach Farcon chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
I see where you went with this chapter and I have to say I could not have been able to write a chapter like this.

For that I commend you.

Mach Farcon chapter 8 . 2/9/2009

Very well done!

If you decide to end it here well done.

If you don't you can always go AU and see what happens.

Just a thought.

Rinter chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
This has been a good story and I hate to see it end.

Still, I think you should finish it here when they have some hope left.

(And If you want to follow the original storyline.)

But, if you like to write the ending you'd prefer...why not?

"Then he is gone, tumbling backward into the twisted labyrinth of

aero-steel and titanium below, and his whispered goodbye is still

ringing in her ears even as he falls." Beautiful.
Ezylryb chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Write a different ending.
bdun chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
write the cannon ending. the one where he dies. the one where the rebelion is formed. remember kotas comment? therin lies the next aspect. buh-bye
Jen DeClan chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
If you are going to stick to either canon ending, then I say this was the perfect way to end it-but fanfic is for the non-canon-there should be a way for him to survive. This was very heartwrenching, but the ending just made me so angry-both of them. Anyway, this chapter was great. I hope your turmoil is over or ends soon. I know what that's like. I was out of a job for 7 months-used up all my savings and almost lost my car, too, so I can sympathize. If you cannot think of a way for him to live, then end it this way.
littlegeekpenguin chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Wonderful story. I think the technical frame of mind suits the character wonderfully, keep it up!
Mach Farcon chapter 7 . 1/1/2009

Keep it up!

Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
Oh that is just an evil, vile cliffhanger.

I want a divorce.
wakingupred chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I absolutely love this story. The way you connect science and emotion is just flawless; I can't get enough of it, even though I can't understand 100% of it haha. I adore it though, don't change that just because I'm an idiot! Haha. I, too, am hoping that you don't let Galen die, but am here no matter what you decide. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Fico chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Wow...i can't believe i've so rudely reading your excellent story and not bad. I love the technical thought patterns as this would be a reasonable way a pilot wold try to decipher what she is seeing (unlike my own story, but i'm working on it). My only minor complaint is a lack of emotion. Sure, she is pretty...flat? in game but the beauty of fanfiction is that it allows you to add more. Keep on writing!
Jen DeClan chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Excellent as always-I webt to Wilkipedia to look up "outlier" and Juno/You are correct. Starkiller IS one. I hope you won't stay canon to the game because I don't want Galen to die, sihg, but I trust you, so know whatever you come up with will be good.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »