Reviews for Meditations on Natural Philosophy
Jen DeClan chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Excellent as always-I webt to Wilkipedia to look up "outlier" and Juno/You are correct. Starkiller IS one. I hope you won't stay canon to the game because I don't want Galen to die, sihg, but I trust you, so know whatever you come up with will be good.
Mach Farcon chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
Awesome!

Keep it up!

Mach
Black-Hat Jack chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Update!

I just finished the game! And please make it AU and let Galen live.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
My love-our wedding. We must set a date. Your story had captured my heart, and my love for you has grown in strength because of this.
Jen DeClan chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Awesome chapter! Glad you got so into her feelings this time as well as how powerful the Force and Galen have to be to pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit. That was such a cool part of the game. You manage to put together physics and math and all sorts of technical data and yet still make me care about he characters which is a key thing with me. Looking forward to anothe rupdate and also more of "Guarded"
Akira Serenada chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
This is a beautiful chapter. Juno's doubt and confusion over the Force is extremely well done and the ending is simply fantastic. All of it is fantastic!

And yay for a Guarded update...;)

~Akira
Osprey Eamon chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
This is a great story. I really like how you've worked the mathematic theory into Juno's perspective; it makes it different, memorable.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
D
Mandalore18 chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
you seem to of skiped a planet or really did't go in deaph on the planet with this chapter i had to re-read ch4 to make sure so i geuss your going to Ruxus Prime then the death star.
Akira Serenada chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Don't die! I think I've said it a million times but I love your writing. This chapter, especially, was beaufifully written. Chaos would strike Juno in a particular way I think, since she is all math oriented and such.

Loving it still, but don't kill yourself over it! We love you too much! :)

~Akira
Jen DeClan chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
From string theory to chaos-which by the way is one of my fave movies with Jason Statham an dRyan Phillippe-and that's a rant-sorry. See, I'm no science or math wiz, but I pride myself on being open and I am really enjoying this story. You're dying? I hope not-your readers need you! Feel better and know what you do matters.
Mandalore18 chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Well people are probably complaning because they never took the clases to understand your way of writing but I for one like because it sepreates you from the rest from the other.
TheBlackBaron chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Screw the people saying the technical stuff is bad, it's a unique take on how Juno thinks and is damn interesting to read to boot.

Keep up the good work. :)
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
You write beautifully, and this story is addictive.

Marry me?
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
them, the technical stuff makes it beautiful.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »