Reviews for Meditations on Natural Philosophy
Black-Hat Jack chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Update!

I just finished the game! And please make it AU and let Galen live.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
My love-our wedding. We must set a date. Your story had captured my heart, and my love for you has grown in strength because of this.
Jen DeClan chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Awesome chapter! Glad you got so into her feelings this time as well as how powerful the Force and Galen have to be to pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit. That was such a cool part of the game. You manage to put together physics and math and all sorts of technical data and yet still make me care about he characters which is a key thing with me. Looking forward to anothe rupdate and also more of "Guarded"
Akira Serenada chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
This is a beautiful chapter. Juno's doubt and confusion over the Force is extremely well done and the ending is simply fantastic. All of it is fantastic!

And yay for a Guarded update...;)

~Akira
Osprey Eamon chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
This is a great story. I really like how you've worked the mathematic theory into Juno's perspective; it makes it different, memorable.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
D
Mandalore18 chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
you seem to of skiped a planet or really did't go in deaph on the planet with this chapter i had to re-read ch4 to make sure so i geuss your going to Ruxus Prime then the death star.
Akira Serenada chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Don't die! I think I've said it a million times but I love your writing. This chapter, especially, was beaufifully written. Chaos would strike Juno in a particular way I think, since she is all math oriented and such.

Loving it still, but don't kill yourself over it! We love you too much! :)

~Akira
Jen DeClan chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
From string theory to chaos-which by the way is one of my fave movies with Jason Statham an dRyan Phillippe-and that's a rant-sorry. See, I'm no science or math wiz, but I pride myself on being open and I am really enjoying this story. You're dying? I hope not-your readers need you! Feel better and know what you do matters.
Mandalore18 chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Well people are probably complaning because they never took the clases to understand your way of writing but I for one like because it sepreates you from the rest from the other.
TheBlackBaron chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Screw the people saying the technical stuff is bad, it's a unique take on how Juno thinks and is damn interesting to read to boot.

Keep up the good work. :)
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
You write beautifully, and this story is addictive.

Marry me?
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
them, the technical stuff makes it beautiful.
Jen DeClan chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Ah, c'mon, people! I'm no numbers or math expert, but a top pilot would need to be and its her sanity maintence especially with quiet broody boy there and her feeling of never being what her father wanted. So, look beyond the tech stuff and see to the rich tapestry beneath. Thanks _I enjoyed it.
Jen DeClan chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Hi, this is like being in class learning all over again and yet within the perimters of the game I was amazed at how well Sam Witwer did as Starkiller-to be able to project so well-and I only bring it up because your story evokes the same visceral feeling in me. Glad there's another as this was too short!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »