Reviews for The Only Reason to Blush During Math Class
Joanne chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Sorry I hit the post button before I am done. So I was saying it was kind of sad in the ending when Cady says she has to become a plastic again. It is like she is forced to hide who she really is :/
Joa chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I like it. It was actually kind
serena4always chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
amazing story i loved it. It was a bit short though. I love Mean Girls. Its a great movie.
Lubov chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That's a such good thing to do during class, believe me xD.

I liked it.
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I have so many reasons to dislike this pairing and a lot more to love it. You really captured everything that makes these two work with this story. The bit about gasping is subtle and cute and my favorite part of this. You should write more for this ship! Or really more at all, you're great. :)
moun-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
oh gosh, this is so sweet... I know such situations, and you wrote this really well! Great work!
overkill-Max chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
If I had her for a math teacher, my mind would be just the same. Good stuff my only complain is that you write very well.
Ino Aole chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
me likey
gschelt chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Spicy teacher/student femslash for my favorite movie. Short, sweet, to the point. I loved it. :]
LaughLoveLive chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Norbury/Cady subtext, huh? Very nice. I'll remember this ficlet the next time I watch that movie. Great job.