Reviews for A Game is Fine Too
Last Knight Errant chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Really enjoying this! Sorry to see it's been left by the wayside, but I hope you might pick it up again. _
Ibskib chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
This seems like it will be a nice reversal of all those fics where Ranma through some accident ends up with a guy/gets locked etc. and thereafter decides he's really a girl on the inside. His reactions here seems like a much more plausible reaction.
ryoga-chan's heart chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Please please please write more to this. It's a very good story.
Shinkicker chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
This is quite... Disturbingly amusing. I have enjoyed reading it though. I saw chapter 3 on AS too and it was pretty good as well, Ryoga was getting a bit desperate heh, both in denial. I'd say poor Ryoga, but it is his own fault! Curious to see where you take it. I guess at some point they'd probably try girl on girl, since it would be 'safe' since it's not 'really' them.

Anyway curious to see more.
tuatara chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
My gut is trying to tell me that this is somehow going to lead to some sort of secret Ranma/girl-type Ryoga relationship...but perhaps I've just read too much stuff at Anime Addventure.

As with "Permutation," I sort of fear that this would succumb to character-bashing - especially since it arguably already has. But I have faith in you skills, so I will certainly check it out if you choose to continue it.
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
*blinks*..i am officially both disturbed AND intrigued..

and hey! we can all use a good cackle every now an then, its good for the soul

D
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Okay this story is rather amusing, I can hardly wait to see what crack mad idea you decide to spring on them next. I was half convinced you would have had our dear little kunoichi pairing up with Ranma for a minute, and heck, you still may, as being in the wrong body for sex, well, I can see Konatsu growing atracted to the idea, if it were with Ranma as an experiment.
The Bellmaker chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Gah! Don't just stop it there! What happens? We need new chapters!

A very good story though. Follows a concept all too uncommon in Ranma ficwriting.
EmeraldGlee chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Interesting...it makes me curious as to what you have in store for the two...
georgewillhelmhotmail.com chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I have a feeling I know where this is going, short-term at least. And I can't say I'm disappointed! This promises to spawn a form of chaos I have yet to see in any other Ranma fic... My amusement matrixes are working overtime already!

I do hope you'll find the interest to continue working on this sometime. There aren't any fics like this one that are even close to possessing similar amounts of Win and Awesome...
georgewillhelmhotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Nice to see that there are some authors who know how to write citrusy/lemony fics without totally screwing up the characters... Looked at the Lemon Archive for Ranma fics a couple of days ago for some of those naughtier fics and was wholly disappointed. Virtually everything there was horribly, horribly OOC.

While this doesn't seem to be an active fic any longer, I thought I should toss some of my appreciation at it anyways. Great work, really. The people at the Archive should take a good long look at this. They need all the help they can get...
Necrovore chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Didn't know what I was getting into when I read the summary...been awhile since that happened with a story for me, yet I find myself interested enough to keep reading as this is a novel look at Ranma. I only hope this story isn't dead and look forward to updates.
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
This is really interesting. I can't wait to see where you go with this idea.

At first, seeing Konatsu characterized as transgendered seemed wrong. But then I realized that the only time we heard Konatsu declare herself a 'man' was very public, while you had this as a private confession. It does make sense for her to have two different stories depending on who she's talking to and the level of privacy.

Quote-

She winced. “I guess… but is being half the right thing and half the wrong thing not technically an improvement over ALWAYS being the wrong one?”

Ranma had to admit that one had him stumped. He’d never thought about it before.

Um, Ranma's curse has been locked at least three times. He's definately thought about it, agonized over it, and fought it bitterly. If anything, he'd view Konatsu's situation as being like a girl born with a locked nannichuan curse. And *that* he'd definately sympathize with. Actually, given that Taro was cursed right after his birth, Ranma might wonder if that is what happened to Konatsu. To him it would be a more reasonable explanation than gender dysphoria.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
awzz.. i hope you continue this awesome fic. :)
Requiem the Relentless chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Given the concept, this is not horrible, and is very well-written.

That is all.