Reviews for Madder Sky
cristallina chapter 1 . 4/9
oulalala I really like this tsuna :p
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hibari-san... perfect. I don't quite know what to say, but I'm pretty sure it'll work out.

...For a first fanfic, you know, this is pretty good.
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
i also kiss kyoya without being bitten to death?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This feels kinda sad, but sweet. I like it, but to be honest I dont love it. I like happier stories, so it's more preference then anything else. You as an author have made a lot less mistakes in typing this up then many have in other stories that I really like! Thanks!
Amayada chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hibari is a mystery ne? Reminds me of someone I know. Anyways, interesting story! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
it was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
...oh my soo cute? i wish you write more
liplocks chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
this is absolutely amazing *q*

i love the way you portray their matured attitudes and relationship: they were really believable! i like how well they bounced off each other as well; hibari was still as blood thirsty but more mellow, and tsuna wasn't quite as herbivorous :3

tsuna and hibari were so cute at the end omg! the part about tsuna worrying about hibari leaving the family and then when. He kissed him was so asdfghgushgush cute * u*

this is such an amazing 1827, i really really loved it!
Amber chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this is really good. well continue writing, this was a great story and story idea. :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I think I saw a doujin with something like job.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aww... sweet in its own way. The relationship between Tsuna & Hibari seems as inexplicable as always, but there is a reason why Hibari remains Tsuna's Cloud Guardian...
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I love how you always manage to put some angst into the fanfictions! I'm not sure if I'm being a masochist or whatever, but compared to Anomaly, I think there was just so much details that you just simply got a bit carried off, perhaps even slightly confused? Just my thought ;

The best thing about your angsty fanfictions is that they're never so angsty that it leaves me with a horribly taste after I finish reading it, just keeps me wondering and hoping for a happier ending if only a slight one. x3
delectable chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
MORE PLEASE.
piprincess3.14 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
CUTE! and almost scary how them
Natillia chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
nicely made :)

I can't help much since I suck at writing. D:

But. Um. Anyways.

I find this fic sweet and sugary with a bit of bitterness, somewhat like chocolate, you know, the one milky ones with a bit of dark chocolate sprinkled on it and stuff. Gosh I suck at giving examples.

Love the character development~

Tsuna's not ooc at all, seems to be what he will be after ten years~ mature, yet still sweet and shy at one point.

I love how Tsuna's feelings are described. Cute yet sad~

lol, Hibrari will still be Hibari~ so true~ x)"

Wonderful job. I totally adore it~

Thanks for your hard work and for sharing~! :):)

-Natillia.