Reviews for Control Shift
MemeLee chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is great but its all going so fast! 0
GillyRoc chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I like it! Is interesting the way you write it, straight to the point, no unnecessary lines and yet very explicit.

"...according to Inui's impeccable statistics, everything is 74.2% less frustrating if one agrees with Fuji", LOL, this is my new motto!
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Ooh, that was rly interesting! I like the concept of this universe and the development between Tezuka and Fuji :D

I DO hope you will write more of this verse, especially seeing the ending is kinda an open one.

thx for sharing
SkySurf chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Well...that is a new perspective on Tezu/Fuji story! Interesting! :D
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Ooh, VERY interesting idea. I like it :) Will there be a sequel?
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This setting is just PERFECT for them. It fits them so well and it is everything about them that I love and I think I just said the same thing three times. But yeah, this is great and you wrote it really well and this is awesome.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Omg, demon!Fuji! Interesting! I really liked it. You should write a longer fic about this _
Misanagi chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I liked this. I liked the way you constructed the story and subtleties within. I would love to read more in this universe if you ever feel the inclination.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Followed over from the tenipuri comm. XD I love the story concept, I wish it was more expanded - I want to know more about their world, about Fuji's powers, about how he dealt with Fudoumine and will everything be okay with Rikkai? I bet Yukimura is strong... but I heart Yuki so I'd like them to get along, too. XD
o.EclairCiatrine.o chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hello there! I liked you story, though it's quite sad because it's only a oneshot fic. It would be more nice if you add more chappies,ahehe

keep it up!

~Cia
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Heh...interesting's all I could say, but I enjoyed reading this :) Though it sounds like it needs a companion fic...

~PT
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hahaha, the idea of all of them being Mafioso...Weird. Fuji as a demon fits, though.
FujItachiHa chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
It wasn't bad, it was good, actually. But, I dont get where you're going. Or what's this story about. I didn't quite follow the flow of it. Still, it was nice.

~FujItachiHa~