Reviews for Path of Repentance
AlphaEN chapter 20 . 3/5/2016
Hojo has her... :(
AlphaEN chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
Ok, first off I like where the story is headed. Yum. Secondly, I find it extremely suspicious Turks sort of befriended Rimm. More likely they were tasked to shadow her. Huh?
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
The link for her picture is not working! Please give us an actual URL ! I wanna see her!
Sethera chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Aww that was really sweet! This whole story was sweet (though I have to say that chapters 20-24 were definitely not as sweet, very sad). I feel so bad for Rimm though. She's lost so much. Not just one but two times where she lost time with her friends. But at least now she has Sephiroth. And he has her. :)
Wicken25 chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
I wonder if Vincent will follow or check up on her. If he realizes she is a bit different then the others. Reno as well to find out she was given nova cells which only the Turks knew a bit about making a new investigation. It will be interesting to read others reactions specifically avalanche group to a nova paired with he ova and a girl being held as a experiment for much longer than cloud ever was.
serp-derp chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
X3 I have finally gotten around to reading your other SephyOC book, and I must say, it doesn't disappoint. X3
Around the end, at first, I felt like everything was getting quickly summed up, perhaps it was just me, but I felt Sephiroth's detoration to evil-ish was a bit quick. You know? Though that is a bit of a personal choice and all, while I'm certainly not a fan of females raving about how they carved they're heart out and now it's bleeding dry on the cold dusty concrete and shit, your style was really refreshing. I adore your choice of OC personalities, and I just wuffles you. 3
I really felt like crying when Rimm met Sephiroth in her home town around Chapter twenty or so, because Sephy is just such a deep character, you know? I mean, we've all been with him during his 'loyal dry General' days, his detoration, his fall, and his 'death', so I felt that scene was gorgeous, especially since Rimm knew him way back when he was a lil' kid.
And... Yeah. I found the scene where Rimm didn't like any of the island Sephiroth chose hilarious. XD It was a well written bounce-back from the teary reunion. :3
Damn. I'm a die-hard Sephy fan girl.
-A
L chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
How to tell a good story from the not so good...
Staying up till 4 am reading it , a yes on this one (one i might regret in school tomorrow)
The OC being AWSOME! But not in a Mary Sue way, check
Super action scene with much carnage, check
Felling the emotions the characters feel, check...
I could go on.
Anyway, this is incredibly amazing, and I adore it.
there were some minor errors here and there, like using the wrong tense of a word, but all needed to remidy that is a good beta...or two...
Anyway, I love all your seph OC stories, and I shall nicely demand you write more.
Aki0Storyteller0 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this chapter. I loved the pranks and found myself laughing a heck of a lot!
Aki0Storyteller0 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
In chapter 3, I've a problem with this sentence: And the only one who knew Hojo was Sephiroth's biological father, was himself.
Vincent Valentine and Lucrecia Cresent. Lucrecia because she married Hojo and then had Sephiroth, and Vincent Valentine because he was there, as Dr. Cresent's bodyguard, and tried to stop Hojo and Lucrecia from experimenting on Sephiroth.
gofourarmsgo chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
let's get one thing straight!
YOU-ARE-THE-MASTER-OF-FANFICTION!
so if you don't continue writing i will either kill myself or i will kill you!(O.o)
...sry, i got a bit crazy._" XD XD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
sephiroth *drool*
Catslock chapter 25 . 4/16/2012
Aww I read the story and it was squishy and cute and bloody. I hope to see more stories like this in the future.

Sincerely,

a new fan :D
EchoSerenade chapter 25 . 4/14/2012
I remember reading this a while back. It is so beautiful I had to read it, again :)
SheWolfMedjai chapter 25 . 6/12/2011
Aaawww! Blackmail is awsome! Dude your the best author I've even seen, please for the love a god, become a writter. I think even Sephiroth would want to as his story teller, or secretary!(sorry cant spell)!
Jiffie chapter 25 . 4/3/2011
Awe~! This was so great, I can't even describe it in words; first off, I love the Reno challenge club, her and Reno together filled me with lots of laughs. It's so many warm fuzzies this story gave me that I might bore you to death with pages of my love. You must make a sequel, I want to see love making, I want to see babies (though all of this may or may not be a good thing due to the aliens that rest inside them), but we need more love with both Rimm and Sephiroth! More hugs and kisses, but alas, I will spoil myself with your other fics -_-