Reviews for Legacy
adina chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
Hi, I still have a copy of the 20 chapter but it was longer than the one posted here. I have a hard and a digital copy of it. I am not on but you can email me at to discuss this.

I look forwards to reading more from you.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
nice
Dvana chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
Don't know enough about your old website to look myself, but you might try the wayback machine... Their archives might have a copy of your website, as might the google cache. It's worth a look! While I've only read this chapter, the story seems entertaining. Thanks for sharing it.
Sonar chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Nicely done.
Robin of Nottingham chapter 19 . 4/27/2009
Wow! What a place to leave us hanging...please update again soon!

RoN
marvi chapter 19 . 12/11/2008
so, I expect the next time that I surf onto this webpage, this story will be updated- right? ;-)

This is probably one of the BEST Matrix/AndrAIa stories out there. You and Dan Green should write one together. I bet it would be AMAZING.
Stuyfreak chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I had read this story years ago and on a whim I decided to check on the Reboot section here. Imagine my surprise and utter delight to see that you've decided to post here. Thank you for psoting here. Looking forward to reading the end of a fabulous story.
Marvi chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
I LOVE this story. This was among the first fanfic I read when I originally joined the fandom, YEARS ago. I still remember waiting for the newest chapter to be posted, and I was so disappointed when you stopped writing. PLEASE finish the story. We've been left waiting for so long...
ReBoot Fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh my god, are you going to complete this story? I read it years ago, and I'm so excited if you're going to finish it! :D

Are you going to make any changes? Because this chapter is slightly different than the one posted on Julia Cat's ReBoot Corner (the first chapter of that one ended with: "Matrix tightened his arms around AndrAIa as she cried, and his lips drew back in a snarl of pure hatred...").

Did you ever post on the Java Hut? Have you returned to that forum?

Welcome back to the fandom! :D