Reviews for Pure Hearted Love
majikansha chapter 1 . 1/14
this caused me physical pain...in a good way...because i love it...
KyoREQUIEM chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Ahhh, this is not the first time that I'm reading this fanfic, but I couldn't stop.. w

So much looovveeee~~ My dear SuzaLulu ship is sailing quite wonderfully, wouldn't you say?

...Let me tell you a secret though. Every time I read this fanfic, and I reach the part where Rolo is introduced as Lelouch and Suzaku's adopted son, I go through an internal cringe/shudder. Rolo was... Not my favorite character in Code Geass.

Buuuutttt in any case, I loved this fanfic once again~~~ :D
Dream Weaver chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Oh god... That was SO adorable. I loved every bit of this chapter. The 'serenading', the fake ring, the onlookers... It was all so wonderful! On a scale of one to ten, I give it a twelve.
lulu-is-so-cute chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
Beautiful!really awesome. I absolutely love it
lxoxjoanxoxl chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
This is my second time reading it, though the first time was a long time ago, and it's still as sweet as I remembered. These two dorks are too much for me.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
One thing. This is Lelouch we're talking about. So why doesn't he just GO to the Bahamas and demand answers?
Annyu-chen chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
The story is amazing. I like it very much and would you mind if I translate your work into Chinese and post it on Chinese website. Of course, the original website and your name will be marked obviously.
giannine18 chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Best proposal ever hahaha
giannine18 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
LMFAO Genbu Kururugi's reaction XD... very clever, Charles zi Britannia.
berry5tz chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Wow...this was amazing! I enjoyed reading it so much. There were some really funny moments. But there were some sad ones too. I felt so bad for Lelouch when he would wait so long to hear from Suzaku. I thought his older brother Shinizel. (Sorry, obviously I'm spelling impaired. ) was a jerk. When he on purpose kept them apart.

Lelouch really reminded me of a prince in distress. He was so isolated from the world. He couldn't be a leader like his older sibling with the very hard name to spell. (Lol). He couldn't fight and pilot a knightmare like his mother. Because his body is frail. He never got to go anywhere or do anything outside the villa. Truly, Suzaku was the best thing to ever happen to lelouch.

Loved this story. And so I've fave it too. Thank you for writing it.
lightfromshadows chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
This was one of the most moving fanfictions that I have ever read. Honestly, it was amazing. You really have talent, this fic was so lighthearted but at the same time it managed to completely crush me on the inside. You just managed to write all the emotions so well, that it was hard not to feel with them. Your story did something to me: on several occasions it made clench and/or tingle my throat. For a moment I was sure that there was something wrong with me, but as soon as I would stop reading the feeling would go away. I was surprised that a story could do something like that. But your fanfic was so sweet and so sad that I have but one thing left to say: You did one fucking good job girl!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
This is a really good fanfiction it was fanny and delightful to read thank you :D
Sushibubbles chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
*choking on feels, send help*
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
This story was absolutely a masterpiece, the beginning and end are what had me in tears. This was so beautiful thank you for the wonderful experience I hope you find happiness in your life (and for all the people who disapprove of your choices, make them sit in maple syrup let the bees get them)
Winxmagicalheroes chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
That was so sweet I never shiped those 2 but now I do. Suzaku is so adorable and caring . It really made me happy to read this. You are an awesome author!