Reviews for Like to Like
kinigget chapter 1 . 2/10
That was excellent, and you even managed to explain the costumes.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I haven't watched the whole series yet, but I found this to be a very charming story. It was well written and it truly showed the duo's relationship.
Parallaxm chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
There is something very tender about their (somewhat bizarre) relationship, and this fic captures that perfectly.
HibiscusAngel15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This fic was so good, I'm not sure where to begin!

For starters, you got the characters pretty spot on. I really like this interpretation of their pasts too! It seems like something that would really happen in Baccano!.

This was an excellent one-shot, and I'm a little sad that the Baccano! fandom is really small, because I feel your one-shot needs more reviews! It's a very enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OMG this story was so in character that it could've been the script for the anime/manga and I would have no idea it was fanfiction! Excellent work, madam, excellent work indeed.
Claire chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Thanks! These are my favourite characters (I really identify with them) :P This is really cute! xD
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Isaac and Miria are great and you described them perfectly! I love how Isaac made Miria happy about shangri la and the moon. You nailed the characters perfectly! :)
L.L.A.P
Laces
Phoenixlight13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love this! It was sad at times, but it was just amazing!
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You have a great understanding of Isaac and Miria's character. Their interaction and dialogues were believable, and loved the way you developed their character: how they were before they met and how their idiosyncracies ended up rubbing off on one another. It's also rare when a fan fic makes me laugh, and some parts, like the moon part, made me chuckle.

*Favorited*
Muu-Miu-Mew chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Just lovely! Sweet and well written and so perfect for them. This just HAS to be how they met, I can't except it any other way.

Beautiful story, Miss Regina.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
And so they danced off through time and space, ripples of happiness pouring from them.

Isaac and Miria are a wonderful pair of characters, well done for capturing them so very well.

Not to mention catching that they'd have to be somewhat superhuman to do the stuff they do, especially Isaac with that door. Attention to details really brings out a story.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
jhjkhjkhfjklghdfjkl chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow! It was a lot of fun to read; great job!
Ninja Chic chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This story is amazing. This is my beginning for them, no matter what they come out with. Excellent writing!
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was a rather sweet one-shot, and I think it perfectly fit Miria and Isaac. Quite good, it was. Keep up the good work!
Veleda chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is such a wonderful story. It feels just right for Isaac and Miria.