Reviews for Risky Business
Nicole10 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was absolutely fantastic. I love West Wing and I love Risk. You put them together wonderfully. Any chance you've ever written the RISK story with all of them? I would love to read it. Great job!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
What a delightful little story. I love the idea that Josh, Sam, and Toby get together to drink beer and play Risk. They are such nerds! And I loved this little piece about Donna and Josh. In some ways, I think I like this phase of their relationship better than the deep, emotional, heavy, full-of-tension relationship of later seasons. Their banter is sweet and sexy. You captured it very well.
Please, oh please write a follow up about the boys' late-night Risk games. I love male bonding stories :)
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was classic Josh and Donna, a little flirty, a little poligeek, and very late at night. I loved it! Though the never-have-I-ever would have been interesting as well...
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was so sweet and subtle. I love your descriptions and the way you get into their heads, how you make them sweet on each other, but not too much.

And I love this line.

"He sits back in his chair, and thinks about how comfortable the silence was, how smart she really is (she held out quite well for a beginner), and how much he likes her toothy grin. A keeper, definitely."

So lovely.

By the way, I'm here by way of josh_and_donna over at lj. Such a great comm!